Blue World Pools / fraud alert

United States Review updated:

The States Attorney's Office for North Carolina and Georgia have received information from reliable investigation sources charging Blue World Pools, Inc. / H.I.P. with Fraud and Forgery. an actual signature was compared to the one on the contract supplied by Blue World Pools and they were determined to be a clear case of forgery.

This companies reputation nation wide is one of deception and unethical business practices using contractors or installers that are not licensed in their state. When asked to provide information of installers who violated state and county codes, they refused.

Stay away from this company!

Ai

Comments

• Sc
      10th of Oct, 2014

Stay Aware they are liar
    Salesman John King came my home. I already had an old above ground pool 3ft into the ground size 16x28. Told him I wanted similar size oval but wanted 4ft into ground because I wanted to flagstone or other landscape around it to make look like inground pool. I did not want to deck. He made calls to his office, took numerous photos, measured, removed some decking to take photos. Then told me his office manager approved and they would like to use my new pool for marketing because it would be unique and good example for their company. I signed a contract and gave $5, 000. Deposit with cash paid at installation. He leaves and I'm thinking everything is going to be beautiful and what I want. A few weeks later after 3 day cancellation as passed the contractor for installing pool comes to survey property and placement. Well he is unaware that he is replacing an existing pool. He calls Jim installation manager who is supposedly surprised. He says they never received photos or gave approval., but they will put in where current pool is but no deeper, etc. I tell him John King is a representative of his company and they should stand by the customer is customers per their web and voice mail state this. I no longer want the pool. He says they can't confirm and this salesman is only seasonal so they can't contact him. Well you know that is a lie. So I end up being forced to get this pool and pay another 25', 000. Plus. Now this salesman corrects me and tells me he's measured my current pool and it isn't 16x28 it is 16x32 so I will need the 18x33. Guess what my measurement was correct and pool is 5 ft longer so it can't fit where current pool is. Now it has to be placed at an angled in my yard. . Just another ploy to make more money. So they get new pool installed, I fill it up with approximately 15, 000 gallons and water and it's leaking in several places around bottom of pool including skimmer. I call them they are sorry ordering new liner, need to drain and then refill again at my cost. I've notified my city manager and water manager. Please don't do business with Blue World pools, they are scam artists and untrustworthy. Yet only honest one has been the installer.