Blue World Pools / they got me

Please help.. I have been trying to figure out this pool.I got it, but it wasnt till after I was threatned with a lein on my house, and them continuing to take out of my bank account. I did call before third day and they put me on hold and then said someone would call me back and then nothing..I have had it installed I hate it, the installer did a horrible job, damage my property(he did pay for it) and screwed up my liner, the service guy knew this and said that either when the seasonis over or when it starts up again he will have this guy come back out and fix the liner and pay the water bill. I have been paying them because this lady said they can take my home from me, I haveallmy calls documented from thephone company..someone please tell me some thing anything am I stuck? There has to be something that can be done? Im not satisfied and I got lied to.

Ge

Comments

• Co
      31st of Jul, 2009

I am sorry to hear that you were scammed by this company. If you think hard about it, your only option is probably to file bankruptcy and file homestead so they cannot put a lien on your house(lawyer should know this). If you do the math you have @ least 11yrs to pay this BWP which probably $45, 000.00 for worthless above ground pool after you pay them off. If you file bankruptcy, lawyer will cost $2, 500.00 max, 7 years bad credit which a lot of company will give you a chance to build your credit back up. At least filing bankruptcy you will not be stuck paying for the pool you hate for 11 long years and at the same time did not waste your $45, 000.00 HARD earned dollars. If you are thinking of filing, close your bank account so they can stop debiting money from your account and shop for bankruptcy lawyer. If BIG companies can file bankruptcy so can we !!! No need to be ashamed. :) ! GOOD LUCK ...