Blue Haven Pools / fraud and scam!
In 2004, I got estimates from several pool companies for an in-ground pool. Decided to use Blue Haven. Signed a contract and they arrived in May to start the job. Signed an additional excavation contract and gave them a check for several thousand dollars. The starting digging and 8 hours later, and after a 20x16x4-6' hole in my yard, they said they needed more money to remove the dirt from the yard. I pointed out the excavation contract I signed and that it didn't say anything about the dirt. They made a phone call, my sales rep then called me and said to read the contract. I told him I had and maybe he should to and that I would not be giving them more money. They packed up and left. The next morning they arrived, loaded up their equipment, dumped the dirt back in the yard and left for good. When I called Blue Haven and demanded a refund of my money, plus my deposit paid, minus the fee stated in the contract for excavation, they said they'd get back to me. Haven't heard from them in 4 years. Today, the case is now in litigation. My original salesman has since moved to another pool company and had the audacity to write me a letter asking me to refer him to other people. Yeah right! Don't use Blue Haven pools for anything.
More Blue Haven Pools Complaints & Reviews
- Blue Haven Pools - biggest fraud ever 
- Blue Haven Pools - bad customer service 
- Blue Haven Pools - no respect for you or your home, your time, privacy or property 
- Blue Haven Pools - dishonest company 
- Blue Haven Pools - $6000 rip off
- Blue Haven Pools - salesmen
- Blue Haven - pool rehab
- Blue Haven Pools - don't support companies
- Blue Haven Pools - stay away
- Blue Haven Pools - suck [censor]