Blue Cross / Rip off company

I have had BlueCross BlueShield for over 2 years. I had my wife on the policy and they never paid a claim on her by saying everything was preexisting after a year I had her taken off because why pay for something that don't work. Last year I had a surgery and they wouldn't pay for that I had it to end up on my credit report and this has runt my credit, I had to get legal with a lot of money to get them to pay it. So after 7 months they paid part of it and it is still on my credit. In fact there is 7 things on my credit now that is Blue Cross Blue Shield But my company still pulls their money out of my check every week.So when people have to file bankruptcy on medical bills This is the reason for it. I hope they will read this and feel ashamed for their actions, But my luck they would set up there and see what I wrote and think Well I shafted another one.

Comments

10th of Feb, 2010
    Blue Cross - Getting the run-a-round
    Blue Cross
    bluecross.org.uk

My husband has been trying for months to get a crown for a root canal he received. BCBS of MA keeps denying the claim. They told the dental office that my husband needed to go see a specialist to find out if the crown would last 5 years. THAT'S REDICULOUS! Even though I've had 3 root canals and yes they've lasted around 5 years, my husbands tooth is in jeopardy of having to have ANOTHER root canal, because the dentist says after doing another x-ray, the tooth around the root has turned brown. THIS IS BCBS fault for not approving the crown. I had United Healthcare when I got my teeth done and they didn't give me any problems. Come to think of it, we NEVER had any problems with United Healthcare. If my job offered it again, I'd gladly switch. Can someone tell me what I need to do? My husband may as well have the rest of the tooth pulled. BCBS owes us something.