Blooms Today / Failure to deliver funeral flowers

1 United States

My brother died in Colorado. The only representative I could have of myself there with the rest of my family was the flowers I ordered from Blooms Today. I couldn't fly out there.
They guarantee same day delivery. I ordered the flowers on the 16th to arrive before the wake or "viewing" on the 17th. I received a phone call at 5pm on the 17th from Blooms Today that they couldn't find anyone to deliver the flowers that day but they'd deliver them the following day. I'd ordered a funeral spray. The funeral was in the morning of the 18th. I told them that wasn't good enough as my brother would already be buried by the time the flowers were delivered. As you can imagine, I was crying and very distraught. I was told to hang up and the supervisor would call me right back. I got no phone call at all. When I spoke with someone several days later to get a refund of the membership fee I was told the supervisor had tried to call on the 18th and I hung up. I never got a phone call from anyone. I was here all day. The phone did ring around 4 pm and by the time I got to it, someone had hung up and no message was left.
While everyone I spoke to was very nice, they didn't deliver the service or the flowers. It's not like my borther will die again and have another funeral so it's okay. It's not okay.