Blooms Today / You pay but they don't deliver & zero customer service!

I placed an order last week. I had to call 8 TIMES to find out if the order was delivered! Finally they told me that although they CHARGED ME, they never delivered the order. They said I should receive the discount in 10 business days - yeah, I'm sure. This company has horrible customer service and no ethics at all. They will happily steal your money without delivering. The customer service staff is rude and incompetent. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BLOOMS TODAY!!! They are cheats and criminals.

Pa

Comments

• Ca
      23rd of Apr, 2008

Pam:
    I had a similar experience. They are extremely and laughably rude on the phone. The customer service rep hung up on me and I was very nice but firm! I insisted on speaking with a supervisor and she would not let me and would not give me a name of one.
    They are unscrupulous and need to be put out of business. I am contacting the BBB, the American Floral Society and FTD with a complaint. I also will be sending the CEO, Donald Mayer a letter!
    I have emails no less than 8 times since Jan. and they refuse to honor the 100% money back guarantee-no questions asked. They tell me I waited too long to contact them. My initial contact was about 2 1/2 weeks after delivery to the funeral.

Many thoughts
    Carol Adams in Indianapolis

• Ro
      24th of Apr, 2008

well the wife did not get her flowers for her b-day. even after paying a service charge to get them there with-in 4 hours. I called to check on the status of the delivery and they (bloomstoday" promply gave me the number to the florist they had subcontracted to deliver my order. a quick phone call to them "told me all i needed to know". the answer was ? the order did not print ? called bloomstoday back to get a refund and it was like pulling teeth. they were actually doing me a favor? IF YOU NEED FLOWERS DONT USE "BLOOMSTODAY".

3 lessons they should learn.

1. they need to train thier people
    2. i should not have to call anyone! they should track down the order and get back to me.
    3. when you mess up? fix it and make it right.

• Cy
      16th of Jun, 2008

I also had horrible customer service experience with Blooms Today! They did not deliver what they promised AT ALL and did not stand behind their product.

• Na
      7th of Jul, 2008

I had almost an exact experience as Mr. Nieto above. I've finally got them to issue some sort of refund but not 100%. It was approx $36 (NEVER DELIVERED) was to be delivered on Saturday for a funeral, got a call Tuesday asking if it was ok to deliver on Tuesday? What? I got a $20 credit to my card. This is horrible. I want all my money back. Not only did they call 4 days AFTER they were to be delivered, but they never delivered the flowers to this DAY!

• Ra
      10th of Nov, 2008

I ordered flower from Blooms Today on Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2008 to be delivered the same day. Since I didn't get a reponse from the recepient I e-mailed them. No response. Third day I called, they told me they would get in touch with the florist. I waited all day and not response. Fourth day I receive an e-mail confirming delivery, but no time, date or who received it. I called back and requested time date and signature. I called the recipient and she did not received the flowers. I called them again and they said they will call me back today, but from what I am reading it seem I will have a hard time getting my money back. It is unfortunate, when they take your order they tell you have a blessed day but they are scamming people out of their money and delivery the flowers.

• Su
      12th of Nov, 2008

Well I wish I would have read these first, also had a order for a funeral..a very important one at that..and the flowers were not delivered and they offered me 20% discount to make up for it. Like that will make up for the family of the deaceased thinking you didn't care. They said they were closed due to illness...but they were well enough to charge my card immediately.Have used 1800flowers and ftd before and never had a problem. Beware all..never order from them again!

• Bl
      26th of Jan, 2009

I had several issues with my order and after many attempts to get someone to correct it, I finally recieved a courtesous assistance from a sales person I belive named beverly. she was prompt, efficient and kind and helped me to get my order straightened out and because of her I will use Blooms Today again.

• Wi
      19th of Mar, 2009

Hey guy I need seriously need some help that same company charged me $79.59 for their product when I didn't even receive it and now I can't get in contact with them. If you have their number please pass it on my bank said that they can do anything before I talk to the merchant so this is my last hope. I don't want to give out my email address but I will be checking this site often to see if you have posted any new comments. If possible I would like to get their email address and phone number but I'm hoping for the phone number most of all. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

• Ga
      12th of Apr, 2009

COMPANY IS FAKE, ORDERED FLOWERS ON LINE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND FLOWERS WERE NEVER SENT, WENT TO FUNERAL, NO FLOWERS, ASKED THE FURNERAL DIRECTOR ABOUT THE FLOWERS, AND THEY NEVER RECIEVED THEM, SAID THEY NEVER HEARD OF THE LOCAL FLORIST THAT SENT THEM, BLOOMS SAID THEY HAD A CONFIRMATION, BUT THE CEMENTARY SAID NO CONFIRMATION FROM THEM, THAT THE FLORIST DID NOT EXIST!! FAKE, FRAUD!! LET YOUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER KNOW ABOUT THIS COMPANY SO THAT THEY CAN STOP ADVERTISE THIS FAKE FLORIST, ALSO CALL YOUR LOCAL TELEVISTION STATION TO GET THIS COMPANY EXPOSED AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK, ADVERTISE ON LINE ABOUT YOUR COMPLAINTS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!! ALSO NOTIFY YOUR BANK, SO THAT NO MORE DEBITS ARE TAKEN OUT!!

• Li
      14th of Feb, 2011

This company is totally full of BS!!! I ordered close to $400.00 worth of floral arrangements 2 days prior to Valentine's Day & lo & behold, guess what??? None of my recipients received their gifts! What a total fool I was! Now my credit card has been charged with nobdy to answer my calls ALL DAY LONG! EVERY phone # that BLOOMS TODAY has listed had a voice mail recording saying to call back on February 15th at 8amm!!! YEAH, RIGHT!!! SO, they are definitely full of crap! THEY ARE A SCAM ARTIST COMPANY! The BBB should've put them out of business long time ago! Plus, they keep taking $9.99 out every month for some BS membership thing of which I totally never agreed upon! And everytime I complain to them & they say it will be taken care of, well THAT IS ONE BIG LIE! My credit card company said BLOOMS TODAY automatically takes out $9.99 anyways! THEY ARE DEFINITELY A FRAUDULANT BS COMPANY who does not deserve to have a business license!

• Ar
      18th of Feb, 2011

Bloomstoday sucks!!! I ordered flowers for my Aunt's funeral..the color of the arrangement was off. I requested another be sent and was very specific about the colors. I even called the floral shop to make sure that we were on the same page. Guess what??!!! They screwed up on the replacement!!! What I ordered was the deluxe lavender and white standing spray and what I got was a teeny tiny arrangement that consisted of LITERALLY, 5 red roses, 5 white daisies and a few other purple floral shoots!!! On top of that, they double charged me!! When I called, I was told to contact the floral shop!! WTF???!!! And when I called about the second arrangement, they offered me a 50% refund. The "customer service" rep informed me that if they were to give me a full refund, the floral shop may come back for the arrangement!!! WTF???!!! I hate this damn company and I will never ever ever ever ever buy anything from them again!!! (Arrangement on left is what was actually delivered and arrangement on right is what I ordered)