Blooms Rewards / Unauthorized debit

1 Haymarket, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-276-4610

I was charged $9.95 a month from Blooms Rewards and I don't know why. I just canceled today. I never used their services again and I never would. This is outrageous!

Va

Comments

17th of Sep, 2008

how can this sort of stuff happen? this is a very expensive "joke"

• Te
      6th of Oct, 2008

i agree low income person and thay ripp me off every mounth for something i know nothing about or use sent my 77 year old mom flowers to the hospital.
    ps credit card companys are involed THAY ALLOW IT AND DON 'T HEAR THE PEOPLE WHO PAY THE BILL!!!

• Di
      25th of Mar, 2011

I have been reading this complaint board with interest since I also have been the subject of Blooms.com ongoing charges for a rewards program I never heard from. When I discovered the monthly charges I called to cancel my so-called membership. I was informed that there were two memberships in my name with my credit card. I requested cancellation of any/all accounts. I received notification that the account was closed. One month later I noticed a new charge of $9.95. When I called to inquire I was told that the "old" account had never been closed and that I owed for many back months membership. I there any legal way to get out of their clutches? I am fuming!