Blooms Rewards / unauthorized membership in this club
I ordered flowers from this company last summer and was, apparently, "automatically" signed up for this "rewards" program. I've noticed a debit from my account each month since then for $9.95 but it took me until today to find out who was behind the charges. I never received any membership packet or email nor was I informed that I was a "member" in this "discount" program.
I spoke with a customer service rep today and she cancelled my membership. . .after I'd spent 7 minutes on hold having to listen to sales pitches from Blooms before I got through to anyone.
This method of recruiting members for this "rewards" program is shady at best and unethical/illegal at worst. Be certain that, before you buy flowers from this company on line, you understand what you're doing in order to get that initial "discount, " and that you'll be paying $9.95 a month to be a member in a program that really offers no rewards for anyone except the company auto-billing your credit card each month.
More Blooms Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomsrwrd 800 - 371 - 6048 Haymarket VA - Fraudulent Monthly charges to my credit card 
- Blooms Rewards - Unauthorized charge 
- Blooms Rewards - Scam 
- Blooms Rewards - Membership not requested 
- Blooms Rewards - Unauthorized Enrollment in a 10$ monthly fee plan 
- Blooms Rewards - funeral flower delivery
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - flower sale
- [Resolved] Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - be very careful. monthly charges I didn't approve
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - flowers
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today - Unauthorized charge for the last eleven months $9.99 Unauthorized credit card charges.