Bloomex / No delivery!
Ordered flowers on Friday to be delivered today (Tuesday) for my wife's birthday. Thought that it would be a nice surprise for them to show up at her work. Well, it WOULD have been, had they actually shown up. I paid extra for a morning delivery, which should have got them there by noon. My wife left work at 4pm, empty handed.
The customer service is the pits. They're very vague and their answers are not consistent. One person told me that once the delivery person is out for the day, there is no way for them to track where they are. Another told me that he'd spoken with the delivery driver shortly before and that "they were on their way". No specifics about times.
I wish I had googled them before ordering. I normally do that before all online orders and it looks like the lapse in judgment cost me. From everything I've read, it sounds like I'm going to have a hell of a time getting my money back.
It's funny, their site states a 99.7% satisfaction rate, yet I am unable to find a single online recommendation.
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - flowers delivered 3 days late and dead
- Bloomex - incorrect delivery address
- Bloomex - flowers not delivered
- Bloomex - flower delivery
- Bloomex - flowers delivered but does not look the same in the photo