Blizzard White / Scam

1 Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:

It seems I am not the only person to have a complaint about this company's fraudulent selling practice. I answered an advertisement which was a link from the BBC homepage, for a free trial costing just £1 sterling for postage. When I received an e-mail saying that the full program would be included and that I would be charged almost $100 if it wasn't returned by 20th. April, I cancelled the order and asked them to close the account. I received confirmation that the account was closed and I would not receive any further products. Three more payments have been taken since then. The product is rubbish and declared, for customs, as worth $19.99!
How dare they! If I hadn't put a stop on my account they would have been sending me this garbage and stealing my money ad infinitum.
There is an affiliated company called Pro Action.
Beware and stay with Crest White Strips who offer a guarantee.

Ly
Apr 8, 2013

Comments

• Ke
      8th of Apr, 2013

• La
      12th of Apr, 2013

I TOO was conned by BlizzardWhite, they advertised a tooth whitening product on Facebook UK for £1 - so I ordered the product, there was another product costing the same price that was necessary to make the first product work, as this was only £1 I ordered it too. Today I received an email from Blizzardwhite, informing me that I would be billed $94 !! for my items and would be billed monthly the same price for the same product as apparently it last approx. a month for each product. I have emailed the company cancelling my order, but something tells me that, I have wasted my time in doing this. Therefore since this co. have my debit card details, I notified my bank of this scam, I have been with my bank 30 years and they know me well, so they have cancelled my debit card, and will be issuing me a new one, which means that should BlizzardWhite try to take money from my account they will be unable to do so as they will not have the correct debit card details. its an inconvenience, but worth waiting 7 or 8 days for a new card, as at least I wont have these scammers taking money out of my account. I know numerous people have complained to various authorities about this company and cannot understand why they have not been closed down or at least prosecuted for fraud, which is what they are doing, albeit, stealing to put it in its proper context, so anyone else who has ordered this special offer from this company, change your card now, or you will be paying up to $100 per month to them. please do it now, or at least contact your bank and explain the situation to them so that something can be done to stop this company from fraudently taking money from your account.

25th of Aug, 2013

First, they get you with a FAKE health care web page with FAKE user comments. Then they tell you it will cost you only about 1$ for a free trial which you can cancel then another 1$ from another product. So far you think: "2$ free shipping for white teeth, not to bad!!!"
    When you order you realize that to cancel the monthly renewal of 93$ you need to pay 9$ to cancel the trial for admin fee. Times 2 because you ordered the 2 products. So you have now a grand total of 20$ (if you are lucky and been able to cancel in time). 2 Days later, you realize that your PHONE NUMBER is Spammed and your EMAIL even more. A real nightmare... Then you receive the products. Total junk, and ruins your teeth.

10th of Nov, 2013

i was scammed to with this company blizzardwhite.com and had 60.00 taken from account and has cost me about 20.00 in phone calls to contact them and my bank to try and resolve this, ive had to cancel my bank card to stop them having my details any more, total inconvience caused by this but at least they wont get any more money, the company should be closed down and all there assosicated sites as well, a very expensive learned by me not to get any free samples again

14th of Jan, 2014

I have had this communication with thiscompany today:

This is the same rubbish that you fraudsters send to all the people you steal from. Prey tell me how I can return goods which I am not in receipt of?

I am demanding my money back with immediate effect. How dare you remove £112 from my account without my authorisation?

I have just read through all of the investigations with regards to your so called company and it is without doubt, you are in the process of duping honest, unsuspecting people of hard earned money. Do you honestly believe that anyone would enter into such an agreement with you, to remove ad hoc monies from their accounts and that any court in any land would accept that? I think not.

I have a legal right to have my money returned, I am already in touch with trading standards and the Serious Fraud Office. If I have to sell my house to sue you then I will do it. You people are an abomination.

From: Blizzard White
    Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:00 PM
    To: 'Angie Speed'
    Subject: Blizzard White

Dear Angela Speed,

Thank you for contacting Blizzard White concerning your order with us. In order to be eligible for a return for refund, the product must be sent back undamaged and unopened with an RMA number.

To confirm eligibility or to get an RMA number please call our customer service department 8am to 5pm (MST) Mon-Fri and Saturday 8am to 4pm at 1-866-711-2835 and a representative will be happy to assist you.

International customers please dial 0871-284-7542 and press the “hash key” when prompted to press the # “pound key”.

Bonnie

Email Support Specialist

Blizzard White

15th of Jan, 2014

I have found this in the Terms and Conditions Contract drawn up by the Constant Dazzler Club aka Blizzard White.

By clicking on the box or button at the time of order and accepting the How The Offer Works conditions, you are providing an electronic authorization of a charge to your credit or debit card under the Electronic Funds Transfer act.

I did not click on this box.

7th of Jul, 2014

I cannot believe I've been scammed by you people how on earth are you allowed to do this. I cancelled my order immediately, but you still sent me the product. You have not even provided me with an RMA number. I want to return the product NOW!

• Ve
      10th of Jul, 2014

ITS A BIG SCAM, I was charged $94.31 before the trail bases was up. I called and canceled the product but after reading these comments it seems I will also cancel my debt card so no future payments will be deducted. Worse thing to ever order from this company.

• Qp
      20th of Sep, 2016

Blizzard White is also in with a company called "Bella at Home". They do a fake email from Costco saying "The Costco Reward Points are about to Expire". I got took for $94.31 plus two freight charges also, but I called my bank and they are refunding my account and ask that I call Costco and let them know. Looks like they already know about it. What jerks!