Blinds To Go / blinds
I walked into Blinds To Go at 275 Walt Whitman Drive in Huntington, and a female helper stood in a room beyond the customer service area and asked what I wanted. I told her in my normal voice that I wanted a replacement blind. I will not go into the details of what this person went on with and the shouting etc., but I said to my husband she must be either the owner or connected to the owner to be behaving like that. There was absolutely no reason for her bad behavior and I will not go back in that store to place my order. There are other places to buy blinds. Such poor behavior I don't have to tolerate.
More Blinds To Go Complaints & Reviews
- Blinds To Go - Don't buy from them 
- Blinds To Go - Low quality of product
- Blinds To Go - Lifetime warranty is a fraud 
- Blinds To Go - Awful experience 
- Blinds To Go - Illegal Interview Questions 
- Blinds To Go - Shades that break, uncaring customer service
- Blinds-To-Go - Poor products
- Blinds To Go - Lack of quality
- Blinds To Go - order time
- Blinds To Go - two premeasured faux wood blinds measurements..