BizChair.com / Bad way to do business
I bought a chair from BizChair as a present and when it arrived it looked a big different from what I saw on their website. I contacted customer service and told them that I did not like the chair and wanted to return it back. They said that was possible but then they said that they don't give return labels so I have to pay for the return shipping. I paid for shipping and sent the chair back and when I received my refund there was not enough! I contacted them again and they said that they took a restocking fee.
Return process is a total joke!! Not only I paid for shipping but I also received an extra charge. Very bad way to do business.
More BizChair.com Complaints & Reviews
- BizChair - Worst company ever
- BizChair.com - They don't treat you well on the phone and don't back up there service 
- BizChair - False advertisement 
- BizChair.com - I will never be doing business with BizChair again
- BizChair.com - Returns Policy
- BizChair.com - Online ordering system is stone age
- BizChair.com - Recliner
- BizChair.com - Returns
- BizChair.com - They have stupid return policy
- BizChair.com - Unethical behaviour