Bizbuilder.com / Bad business!
Yep, just like another dis-satisfied customer who sent money to bizbuilder.com... They tell you in fine print, away from the order page, about products being shipped from China to arrive in 120 days The order page gives you the impression that orders are processed in a few business days and shipped by standard UPS ground. After 15 days without the ordered being fulfilled, I inquired and got the same line: didn't you read our policy you agreed to? (No, because you bury the details in a book called a shipping policy.) My fault I guess. I missed the fine print. But I urge anyone who sees this to AVOID bizbuilder.com! I'm out $62.00 on a product I won't need in 4 months. Do yourself a favor, drive to the store.
More Bizbuilder.com Complaints & Reviews
- Biz Builder - Beware, Biz builder is a scam! 
- Bizbuilder.com - Unauthorized charges! 
- Bizbuilder.com - Scam and cheating! 
- BIZ Builder.com - Honesty & Integrity
- BIZ Builder - George Massalas - Bad Business - Not Honest
- Biz Builder - Wonderful Service!
- Bizbuilder.com - Company
- Biz Builder - Stellar Service!
- Biz Builder - Customer Service, Etc. 
- Back To Basics / Jack LaLane Blender & Juicers - Ordering & Receipt of Goods