Bizbuilder.com / Bad business!

Yep, just like another dis-satisfied customer who sent money to bizbuilder.com... They tell you in fine print, away from the order page, about products being shipped from China to arrive in 120 days The order page gives you the impression that orders are processed in a few business days and shipped by standard UPS ground. After 15 days without the ordered being fulfilled, I inquired and got the same line: didn't you read our policy you agreed to? (No, because you bury the details in a book called a shipping policy.) My fault I guess. I missed the fine print. But I urge anyone who sees this to AVOID bizbuilder.com! I'm out $62.00 on a product I won't need in 4 months. Do yourself a favor, drive to the store.

Th

Comments

• Wi
      22nd of Oct, 2007

I don't agree with Thomas. Clearly, he's never taken the time to even read what the terms of service are for this company. I've been a customer now for over 2 years - and have ordered well over 20 times. Each time, I receive the merchandise exactly as advertised.

If you're a new customer - and you don't read the terms, who's fault is that?!!

When I read these complaints, I'm amazed at how many "blame game" people there are out there! If you don't like their terms - DON'T ORDER FROM THEM! Personally, I'm very happy with their service - and I'll continue to use them for many years to come.

THEIR PRICES ARE THE LOWEST ANYWHERE ONLINE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU JOIN THEIR CO-OP!

28th of Oct, 2007
    BizBuilder.com - Poor service!

I have been waiting for my juicer for more than 6 weeks and have not received it yet. To add insult to injury, the company will not credit my card. I am contacting federal and state agencies in order to expedite my credit.

Beware people!

• De
      29th of Oct, 2007

Another employee writing pro biz builder comments. They are a pack of thieves.

• De
      30th of Oct, 2007

Contact your card company right away and dispute the charges, print Biz Builder's deceptive add where it says "in stock" and "ships within two days" and send it to your card company. These people are skunks.

• As
      30th of Oct, 2007

Reading the pro comments, it is very evident it is George Massalas, president of the company writing them. Happen to know him and he is the greatest scammer of all time.

• He
      3rd of Nov, 2007

My attempts to contact this company left me with a cold knot in my stomach. The answering message is someone with a foreign accent and if you break through to a different message center you somehow never get a real "live" person or can leave a message. I also ordered the Jack La Lane Juicer and bizbuilder took my Pay Pal money back on October 5th. I used my own tip money saved up for that purpose and have been really looking forward to making changes in my health. Instead, nearly 25 days later I have heartburn over this matter! On top of that I read the other complaints and thought, "Oh great, there goes $100 of hard earned money." I don't think Mr. Jack La Lane is the sort of guy who would be very happy with these people! Don't use BizBuilder, I agree fully with the other comments, something is shady here!

9th of Nov, 2007

The other complaints I've read are exactly like mine. Ordered the juicer 0n 7/28/07. Over three months later, nothing. Same old reply as others have stated--no refund, no proper response to my requests. The first thing they ever say is that I didn't read the agreement. They have kept changing the length of expected delivery--from 2 weeks to 3 months to 4 months! Now I get no response. I filed a complaint with the BBB (there are 23 unanswered there so far!) and will now file complaints to my credit card and the state.
    Don't go there!

• Ra
      12th of Nov, 2007
    BizBuilder.com - Charged but not delivered!
    bizbuilder.com

Just another customer that order an expensive juicer and then there is no delivery. My card was charged the day I made the online purchase. After too much time went by waiting for delivery, I called but I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone, they return the call after said I wan to put another order. I went to the tracking page and found that it says ''we ship from China so delivery will be at least 4 months. This is completely hidden; moreover on the order page it says 'this item is available for immediate delivery. We ship within 1-2 business days."
    Their justify saying" you probably never actually READ what you were agreeing to - and now want to blame us for your failure..."

I want to prevent the people to give the money to this despicable company .

29th of Nov, 2007

They are the worst company to deal with. I used to run a mail order business and my customers never had to wait 120 days to receive their products. Most products shipped within a week unless they were back ordered. But even then it was within a month. On the order page it says orders ship the next business day. When you write to complain then they direct you to there TOS could take up to 120 days because products could be held up by customs. Then if you threaten to cancel with your credit card company they are going to charge yo $29.95 for processing fees. Total RIP OFFS do not order from them. I am thinking about contacting my attorney generals office and the state of Ca. where they are located. A deceptive company like this needs to be put out of business. They give a bad name to legitimate companies.

Sincerely,
    Andrew Matte.

• Wi
      7th of Dec, 2007

I ordered a blender and accessories and haven't received them yet. They advertised that the product was on hand and would be shipped right out. When I contacted them they said it was shipped from China directly to me and would take at least 104 days for delivery. I stated in my original order that it was a Christmas present and to rush it. The last word I got was they would deliver it before Christmas for an extra $24.95.Something smells.

• Ka
      29th of Dec, 2007
    BizBuilder.com - Charged but not delivered!
    New Bern
    North Carolina
    Phone: 252-637-6934

On sept 21,2007 i ordered a jack lalanne juicer for 99.95 from the bizrate web site. The store was bizbuilder.com. Today is december 29,2007 still no juicer. From what i see, i guess i got ripped off. Also, they claim ships in 2-3 days, but later i learned yeah, from china. And that it could take up to 4 months. Well the way i count it, it's been 4 months. I am going to contact my credit card company and file a complaint. Also, bizrate web site tells me there is nothing they can do. Well, they should check out the people on their website.

16th of Jan, 2008

Goodness, gracious! I've read all of these complaints about BIZ Builder.Com, and I'm shocked! I've been a loyal customer for over 7 years - have always received my merchandise as advertised, and have never - ever - had any of the problems described by others.

What I think - clearly stated - is that all of these complainers have a common issue of not having actually read the terms and conditions of sale! Obviously, if you don't read the terms of sale, you will be surprised to learn that your order may take 3-4 months to arrive from China, clear through U.S. Customs, and arrive at your doorstep! On the other hand, if you take the time to actually read what's presented [and required for you to be in agreement with prior to placing your order] - none of this will be a surprise!

What's really going on here is a bunch of complainers who never bothered to read BIZ Builder.Com's standard terms of service! Get a life, people - and quit blaming others for your lack of "due-diligence"!

This reminds me of so many other issues facing our nation - with so many wieners complaining about the Government. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS - AND STOP TRYING TO BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR FAILURES!

17th of Jan, 2008

I have been waiting since June to receive my order from them. I spoke with the President, George Masalas too - and he promised me a refund - we'll see... who waits for 7 months + for any product...??

19th of Jan, 2008
    BizBuilder.com - File with the Internet fraud complaint center!
    Bizbuilder.com
    28308 Constellation Road
    Santa Clarita
    California
    www.bizbuilder.com

Everyone that has a complaint with BIZBUILDER, File a complaint with the Internet Fraud Complaint Center!!! It is a government agency that fights internet crime. Go to http://www.ic3.gov/ and file a complaint. If they get enough complaints, they will look into it and hopefully shut down this sham website that steals money and hopefully lock up these thieves!!!

1st of Feb, 2008
    BizBuilder.com - After 6 months, still no delivery!
    28308 constellation rd.
    Santa Clarita
    California
    Phone: 800-727-2100
    www.bizbuilder.com

Over 6 months, and still getting excuses. I, unfortunately missed the 90 day cut-off with my VISA--looks like I'm out my money. PLEASE file complaints with complaintic3.gov, any consumer agencies you can find, and the BBB!

13th of Feb, 2008

I'll be happy to give you my 2 cents:

1. Read their terms before you order.
    2. Decide if you can accept the terms.
    3. Order - or don't order!

Whatever you decide, don't blame this company because you failed to ACTUALLY READ what's presented to you! I can't believe there are so many others like you with the same complaint!

I've been a very "happy customer" for several years - and I couldn't disagree with you more.

13th of Feb, 2008

I'll be happy to give you my 2 cents:

1. Read their terms before you order.
    2. Decide if you can accept the terms.
    3. Order - or don't order!

• Re
      14th of Feb, 2008

FOLLOW UP - bizbuilder.com has stopped communicating with me all together. They are evil - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

15th of Feb, 2008

I AM FILING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST BIZBUILDER.COM - PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN!! I HAVE A LAWYER WHO HAS AGREED TO TAKE THIS CASE - HURRY!

20th of Feb, 2008

This is America. If you order a juicer why in the world should you wait 6 months to receive it. I ordered it in July, disputed the charge with my credit card company 4 months later and the juicer arrive the end of January 2008. Now Biz builder sent my charge to the collection agency. I too called them many time and no one returned my call. Of course in the meantime I purchased a juicer from Amazon.com and received it 2 days later. I have another call into customer service today (Wanda) to find out where I need to return the juicer -- I certainly do not need 2 of them. They also are asking 25% of the cost of a return just to restock -- imagine after making you wait all that time. They have _ _ _ __ !

This company conducts poor business.