Having problems with BIZ Builder.com?

1800 727 2100 (Customer Service)
+1 805 421 4466 (International)
5394 Seneca Place
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Honesty & Integrity

I have been a BIZ Builder.Com customer for many years now. I've read all of the many complaints posted -...

Resolved Bad Business - Not Honest

I've been reading a few complaints directed against George Massalas - and BIZ Builder.Com. I'm actually one of their regular customers [they have thousands throughout the U.S.] - and I wanted to set the record straight:

1. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Absolutely outstanding. They have a team of people who are constantly helping me with any issues I run into. I can't speak more highly about them all!

2. HONESTY AND INTEGRITY: Also - top notch. I've read how some customers complain about this company, and I wonder if we're talking about the same company! I've used BIZ Builder.Com for many years now, and I've always received great service, and their staff is always very polite and straight-forward to deal with.

Would I use them again?! Well - I'm not on my 8th year of using their services, and I expect I'm going to continue using them for many more years to come!

Resolved Wonderful Service!

I've been a customer for years - and love the concept. I read all sorts of complaints on this website, and I wonder what these pathetic shoppers have been smoking!

I'll tell you honestly: IF YOU WANT "FACTORY DIRECT" PRICING - and you don't want to buy 10, 000 pieces of the same item, there's no other place on the planet I've found that can match BIZ Builder.Com's prices. Period, end of story.

Now - if you expect to pay NOTHING and get it YESTERDAY, this is not the place for you to shop! You simply can't have your cake and eat it too here!

I'm just amazed at how many people moan and grown - and never take responsibility for their actions. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW HOW TO READ?! If you do - simply READ their "terms of service" BEFORE YOU ORDER!

That's all for now! Happy New Year and all the best for 2009!

Sincerely Yours,

A VERY HAPPY BIZ BUILDER.COM CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!

Company

Well - firstly, I didn't plan to write a complaint. I was just trying to find their website. But, truth be told - I am a customer, and I would like to state a few comments about this company:

1. PRICES: Outstanding [in fact, they're way below wholesale], and ... according to their website, most items are offered at "true factory cost". Based on my experience with other wholesale sites, I'd have to say I think they're being completely honest. The prices are just ridiculously cheap [way, way below normal "wholesale" cost].

2. DELIVERY SPEED: Just one mark away from horrible. I suppose, however, that if you understand their business model, it makes perfect sense that you can't have your order in a few weeks, when it must come direct from the factory [usually in China] along with thousands of other [similar] orders.

The problem is that [of course] - I don't want to wait! I want my order "yesterday", but ... the truth is, that's just not possible, given the way this website works. Basically, BIZ Builder.Com amalgamates their orders into one large shipment, which is "how" they're able to sell me a $25.00 wholesale pair of shoes for a little over $10.00. The "upside" is definitely getting the goods at "true factory cost", but the "downside" is that it can take 2-6 months to actually get the merchandise.

Beyond this - BIZ Builder.Com is really a great place [in fact, the only place I know of] to shop for really low prices. Of course, you can always order "factory direct" on your own - but, don't expect any factory to ship you a carton of shoes [only]! You'll need to place an order for a full container - which is "why" I love this website! I don't need to order more than I need - and I still get the "factory cost" price as if I ordered an entire container!

Best regards to all of you shoppers at BIZ! I'm sure their shipping delays can be annoying - but, that's just the "nature of the beast"!

Stellar Service!

Well - I just couldn't help myself and take a moment to write about this wonderful company: BIZ Builder.Com! I've read a few of the complaints listed here - and, to be frank, I think it's all a bunch of crap.

I've been a customer for over 6 years, and it's been a great pleasure to use their service. I run a hardware store in the Midwest, and - without BIZ Builder, I'd be screwed [to be blunt]. Their product sourcing is outstanding - and I'm able to purchase everything I require at "factory cost" - with complete peace of mind.

I completely disagree with all of the moaners and groaners online. BIZ IS A GREAT COMPANY!

Customer Service, Etc.

I love this company! But, I see so many people complaining about them. I can only conclude that whatever the issues - they simply don't understand "how" BIZ Builder.Com operates.

Their prices are unbelievable - and their Customer Service is outstanding!

I'm just sorry to see all of the "unhappy campers"!

• De
    denny May 17, 2009

Its very simple, its called ethics, its also called integrity

Ordering & Receipt of Goods

I'm another "satisfied customer" - having used BIZ Builder.Com's website services for more years than I can recall. I was shocked to read all of these complaints - especially since I've had the exact opposite experience.

My goodness - so many people seem to feel they've been "scammed" - when, in fact, this company goes out of its way to deliver quality products at true factory-cost pricing! Of course, if you don't understand their unique marketplace, you're going to be very disappointed - no doubt about it.

This is not a place to order goods, and expect them to arrive at your doorstep in 1 week - especially with their "free shipping" offer [products ship usually from China], as well as their "factory-cost" prices! This site is "Heaven Sent" for anyone who's tired of paying inflated prices for goods through more traditional wholesale or "drop shipper" websites. They are also not for the casual, 1-item shopper.

But, if you're ordering to resell, this id definitely the place to shop. You just can't find a cheaper place anywhere on the net. Granted - you won't get the goods for several months, but, when you do - you'll be happy you waited! The key to this site is PLANNING. Buy your Christmas goods 3-6 months in advance, and you'll save a fortune.

All I can say to the rest of you out there is this: If you expect something for nothing in less than a week, you are really stupid and very naive. Get a life and shop elsewhere!

Terrible company!

Ordered a juicer in October. Billed immediately. Haven't received it yet. Customer service says that I...

Unauthorized charges!

I ordered a Jack Lalange Juicer in October 2007. I realized very quickly that I had made an error in...

Rip off website!

Do NOT buy anything from this website!!! I purchased a juicer over 4 months ago, and it was never shipped. I called my credit card company to dispute the charge. Luckily I called a couple days before it had been 3 months. Amex said after 90 days, they can't go in and dispute a charge. I asked to speak with a supervisor and they were able to override it.

THIS IS A RIP OFF WEBSITE THAT IS BOGUS. ANYONE KNOW A LAWYER? I HAVE HALF A MIND TO SLAP A LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM!!!

• Fr
    Frank Arizetti Jan 21, 2008

My gosh! So many complaints - and I've had GREAT SERVICE from this company!

Then only thing I can figure is that every one of these moaners and groaners failed to read BIZ Builder's terms and conditions regarding "how" they do business!

Simply stated - if you're expecting your package to arrive from China in 2 weeks [with "free shipping"] - you're living in la-la land!

READ THEIR TERMS, PEOPLE. They couldn't be more up-front about how their program works!

I love their prices - and I am completely satisfied with their service!

Takes money and does not ship!

Want entertainment, read Kim Samson's complaint. It had to have been written by bizbuilders damage...

Deceptive advertising!

If anyone were to actually read the 5 pages of "terms and conditions" they would surely not purchase anything from this company. If anyone would go to the Better Business Bureau to check out their rating they would know better than to order anything from this company. I placed an order on 12/9, when I checked the status of the order on 12/17 it was last updated on 12/10 "processing", I have e-mailed them and only received a form notice of receipt. Forget trying to call them. They charge your credit card immediately, most reputable firms will not charge your credit card until the goods ordered are shipped. They advertise "free ups shipping" which lends the appearance that they have the goods to ship, so far I have found no one that has received their order, even after 4 months. This company is making millions and shipping nothing as far as I can tell. "if it's too good to be true" I have now learned that lesson the hard way.

• Sy
    Sym Pathetic Mar 06, 2008

I just want to share with you this story I found online regarding Bizbuilder.com. After reading this, you'll have an idea of what type of person runs this company. A cheapskate that takes advantage of people.

Juicer order!

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM BIZBUILDER.COM; their customer service could certainly be classed as the worst on...

Bad business!

Yep, just like another dis-satisfied customer who sent money to bizbuilder.com... They tell you in fine...

Scam and cheating!

Ordered a JackLa Lanne Power Juicer 07/03/07. today is 10/19/07 Guess what? they took my $91.35 and never...

This company is awful!

This company is awful. I ordered Swivel Sweepers on 6/1/07 for delivery by 8/1/07. Still waiting. The ad for the sweeper says "all orders ship in 24 hours" The ad looks genuine, exactly like the TV infomercial. It turns out they change the rules after you buy, saying 30-60 days, but probably less than 15. You cannot cancel your order. On Aug 1 I was told it was on a ship from China and should clear customs within 30 days. I am not holding my breath. I fully expect these to be counterfeit as I ordered Swivel Sweepers from Haband and they were counterfeit, looked good, but had zero power, and the handle was so flimsy that it broke off. Haband gladly took them back with a full refund, so I have no complaint about them. I just have a complaint against Biz Builder. I am anxiously awaiting their next excuse! I'll keep you posted!

• Ra
    Ray Cook Aug 28, 2007

I have had the same exact experience with this company on another product. I get the same run around and sad "slow boat from China" story. I called my credit card company and disputed the charges. I urge you to do the same.

Sanual Weavy Aug 31, 2007

First - I've also ordered several times from this company, and second - on my first order, I was also given the same "story".

But, when I dug a bit deeper into this, I found that, in fact, BIZ Builder.Com fully disclosed this to me in both cases - but, in fact, I really never took the time to read their "terms of service". It turns out that when you place an order with them, you're required to be in agreement with their terms, which CLEARLY STATE that if the goods are not in their warehouse, they do automatically ship from China.

At first I was a bit miffed by this - but, I have to admit - it's my fault for not first reading their standard way of doing business. After I got over my expectations [which were obviously very different than what they were offering], I gave it another try, and I found that their service was EXACTLY AS PROMISED.

I would say to you both this: ADMIT THAT YOU NEVER READ THEIR TERMS, AND MOVE ON! You can't blame a company who requires you to be in agreement - and when you say you are, then come back later and say you were duped! Grow up, people!

• Ra
    Ray Cook Sep 04, 2007

So now they send me an email with a tracking number...ONLY after my credit card company got involved and forced their hand. Turns out that UPS has no record of the tracking number...and Bizbuilder claims the package shipped via UPS on 8-31-07. Today is 9-04 and UPS has no record of the number. Sounds like the typical way of doing business for this company. Sounds like BizBuilder needs to grow up and take care of their customers.

• Sw
    Swivel Sweeper May 28, 2008

Wow! This is an awesome blog that is related to Swivel Sweeper that one must see the T.v. Commercials regarding swivel sweeper and order it and the delivery will take place within 24 hours. I recommend that this is great to know.

Beware, Biz builder is a scam!

I joined the Biz Builder coop at Level 3 ($99 reg plus $99 a month membership fee). I ordered $4,000 of...

Beware of Biz Builder!

I ordered from Biz Builder a 21 piece "Magic Bullet" and one free Complete 5 piece cookware set on...