Birmingham Family Dental Services / Scam and cheating!

at 21st street and 7th ave southBirmingham, AL, United States Review updated:
The dentist I see there does great work, but I have been "referred out" to "specialist" for "important dental work" I needed done. I think they only tried the "okey doke" on me once. Other that that... the dentist I go to there is THE BEST dentist I have had in my life. No matter what I get done, I never feel any pain. He is excellent and highly recommended. Just be smart about it like anything else. Just like a lawyer, a doctor, a psychic, mechanic or even a college, the more services they can provide you, the more they can bill you. Blessings and best of luck!
Sa

More Birmingham Family Dental Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sa
  28th of Mar, 2010
You should always go to a "specialist" (endodontist) for root canals. Not only do they do them all day long but they work to different standards than general dentists apparently have to. How I wish I had known my own advise before I let a general dentist do a root canal on me...my first and hopefully my last. I'd rather be toothless than have another one of my root canals.