BioLogic Solutions / Sent unwanted merchandise, customer harassment!

Company mad when visa did not honor $88.00 unwanted and and never asked for merchandise. As a result the company sends me books magazines travelogues, etc. some of which demand payment. I get as much as 100 pieces of mail a month. They must hire someone just to harass me. We are well into our 80`s and we both have cancer. I think BIOLOGIC SOLUTIONS is a very unhealthy company.

Comments

• Th
      7th of Sep, 2007

I called biologic solutions 800-229-4217 # to order just their sta-tight trial order product. It was a recorded message which took a long time since it went through all this other junk I did not want. Finally, after almost 6 minutes of time wasting recorded message to buy all this other junk I hung up on the machine. Well, someone or computer thing decided to charge and send me 2 Dermal Repair Masque costing an extra $39.90 of which I did not order. I called and spoke to rachael,who told me they would refund the purchase price but not the shipping cost even though she never argued that I did not order the other product and their company realized they have that long recorded message. I expressed to her that her company should give me an RMA# and reimburse me for return shipping costs and insurance fees which they strongly recommend.Interesting huh?! I feel the company is hoping their customers will be too busy to send their products back (which by the way were the masques of which I did not order and the sta-tight that did not work at all for me) in the 30 days alloted so they can rip people off. The company should at least setup the system that if the customer hangs up in the middle of their long recording that it's default mode should be "no" answer and no order be taken instead of assuming that the customer wanted their products or junk!

TIME!! FUEL!! AND NEAR $10 IN SHIPPING AND INSURANCE COST!!

• Mi
      26th of Sep, 2007
    BioLogic Solutions - Poor service!

This company lures you to call with free offer then hijacks credit card and places $200 orders!!

Beware!

26th of Sep, 2007
    BioLogic Solutions - Fraud and cheating!

It is 100% true. This company repeatedly prompts for new orders after you say no and still charges fraudulently. Louis Feder (the quack doctor behind the scam company) want your money -- all of it!

Beware!

• Gb
      18th of Dec, 2007

This is exactly what is happening to me now. I'm in Canada. No help from the company whatsoever. There is not even an e-mail address on their website to correspond with.

• Ne
      25th of Aug, 2008

I ordered one of Bio Lgical 's Free products, paid the shipping chsrges when I got my bill I had been chargeed 149.95 Ii think they put out this so called free products just to lure the consumers in, and hope you don''t pay attention to the time. my case is I havnever gotten the product so I have no idea what I am being charged for. Ia very upset, I am 71 years old and have no wrinkles, so iwant my money back.

• Do
      31st of Oct, 2008

I made ONE purchase and since then I have received TWO additional CREDIT CARD CHARGES of which I did not AUTHORIZE and would like to not receive ANY MORE PRODUCTS OR CHARGES...

• Le
      17th of Feb, 2010

Well, I was unfortunate to have bought this product to the tune of 264.70. I never buy online and now I know why. The product does NOT work, it needs a serum, like loreal, and when I called them to return the merchandise? They told me they were out of business, so basically tough luck. That was 2 years ago. Today I just happened to run across the recipt and was curious so I looked to see who is at the address listed in west haven conn and it is one of their companies!! I then looked online to see if genisphere is still available, and of course it is!! Different address! I called them but of course they will NOT take the product back now, because it is too late. thirty days is it, even tho they told me two years ago they were out of business...What a scam on all counts! the product doesn't work, and they moved their office so that was convenient for them not to take my order back and yet they are still in biz and selling this crap that doesn't work...Nice, ethical, morally sound company, eh??

leibowitz

• Si
      28th of Jan, 2011

It appears that Biologic Solutions is the most mismanaged company around or it is absolutely fraugulent and way should be taken down. Our Complaint centers around their obvious intentinal failure to answer calls of complaint or cancellation. Their message recorder is always full and if you get a person on the other phone, they know nothing or refer you to another department. The refered department fails to answer and the message box is full. I have emailed them but they have not responded. Gary G. Smith

• Ad
      17th of Feb, 2011

I received products and a bill totalling 183.80 which I did not order. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford this. I want to send a copy of this whole schmoo to the Better Business Bureau and will ask my credit card company not to honor this payment. Something has to be done about these computer scams. I called and gave my telephone number, credit card number and then changed my mind and told them I wanted to cancel. This was over a month ago and now I am receiving all this stuff and bills. I will take them to Civil Court if I have to. I've called twice to get a RMA# and no response has been forthcoming.

11th of Mar, 2011

Their a bunch of mother [censor]ers ut to make a quick buck and milk you for as much as possible. I ordered it for my mom and tried to cancel and couldn't, their customer service is always full and there is this annoying beep on phone which only happens when I try to call them. I won't waste my time anymore- I am contacting my bank to report my card stolen or invalid. This is the ONLY true way to stop being billed by these cheating [censor]!

11th of Mar, 2011

You want to know why you guys are receiving lots of junkmail? They sold your email to other ad companies to purposely send you their crap.

11th of Mar, 2011

Only way to stop that junkmail, change your address to a PO Box, than get a second PO box for your friends and family only. And just ignore the other PO box completely and let the post office deal with that [censor].

• Te
      30th of Mar, 2011
    BioLogic Solutions - cancel any further order
    BioLogic Solutions
    31426 29 Mile Rd
    Lenox
    Michigan

I have tried to talk to someone about canceling any further products sent to me. I do not wish to receive any more products from BioLogic Solutions.
    Sincerely, Janice Pell

• Sh
      6th of Apr, 2011
    BioLogic Solutions - does not honor ad
    Biological Solutions Stem Cell Thearpy
    biologicalsolutions.com

They have a phony customer services so when you try to return product that doesnt work They say their machine is full or customer service is busy

• Ta
      13th of Apr, 2011

Same thing here. SCAM. Tried to call, and email to cancel. Never a call back. nothing. Now to news 2 in San Francisco, B.B.B. and call the credit card company to tell them to stop all transaction with these creeps.

• Ka
      26th of Apr, 2011
    BioLogic Solutions - charge without cause
    Virginia
    Virginia

Biological Solutions, they keep sending products and we keep returning them, I have filed several complaints, you can never reach anyone on the phone or get to their web site for complaints. They need to be stopped, alot of money is going where it should not. They are a number one scam.

• Bo
      29th of Apr, 2011

I sent an e-mail to webcs@biologicsolutions.com and was STILL CHARGED and sent more of their horrible product!!! This company is just one big scam!!!

• Di
      5th of Feb, 2012

Well, I appreciate the feedback. I was just about to order the product. It looks like we all have to watch out for each other when it is being advertised everywhere. The ads get more slick, but the bottom line of taking our money and having us have to after the company to cease and desist. That only causes MORE WRINKLES, and internal stress. Thank you.

• Qu
      14th of Feb, 2012

Why doesn't the government go after these unscrupulous companies?
    Thanks everyone for the comments.