Biologic Solutions/Stem Cell Therapy Face Cream — Stem Cell Therapy Face Cream
I origionally ordered Stem Cell Face Cream back in January 2011. The company was supposed to charge me $49.95 plus s&h. I was to get 1 jar of stem cell therapy cream plus a free jar. The sent me this but also sent with it a third jar (which I never ordered) and charged me a total of $104.00 plus change. Now, as of 3/14/2011 in checking my bank statement, they have charged me again for $34.00 plus change for product I did not order much less want. i have called the company multiple times to no avail. The message states that all service representatives are busy or that the office has closed. I can't get through on there e-mail either. My bank says they can't block the charge and can only intervene once the charge is processed. I finally did get through to a person on the ordering line (Amy) who could not help me but did take down the above information with my phone number and I was told that I would receive a call in 1-2 days. I have not received any phone call. I can't get my money back because I can't get through to anyone who will help me at this company.
THE CREAM DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. BASICALLY IT'S A PUDDLE OF JUNK IN A JAR. THIS PRODUCT IS A SCAM AND THE COMPANY WHO MAKES IT HAS MISREPRESENTED ITSELF WITH ITS CLAIMS REGARDING THIS CREAM.
has anyone had luck with getting there money back or getting the company to stop charging your account for product not ordered?
More Biologic Solutions/Stem Cell Therapy Face Cream Complaints & Reviews
- BioLogic Solutions - Sent unwanted merchandise, customer harassment!
- BioLogic Solutions - Scam and cheating!
- BioLogic Solutions - Contact
- BioLogic Solutions - Unwanted nonreturnable merchandise!
- BioLogic Solutions - Product quality unsolicited sales and return!
- BioLogic Solutions - scam on orders
- BioLogic Solutions - Ending auto ship
- BioLogic Solutions - no more product to be sent
- BioLogic Solutions - Unauthorized Charges
- BioLogic Solutions - Truly a mess