Biolife Plasma Servicespayment issues

I am a returning donor, however I had not donated since 2014. When I came into the plasma center to donate I asked if there were any coupons for returning donors to receive more than the standard pay rate, since it had been years since my last donation. I was told by both the front desk associate and nurse that there were absolutely no coupons online or in-store that I would be eligible for. After looking online, there most certainly is a coupon and I was lied to.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Boise, IDI feel as though the staff at the plasma center prevented me from receiving a larger payment that I was entitled to. When I called the plasma center to see if the coupon could be applied retroactively they said there was nothing they could do. I expect better of a company like biolife, you should not be purposefully telling your donors incorrect information in order to pay them less. I hope you will take this matter very seriously, as it has seriously changed my view of you as a whole. I have referred many people to you over the years, and I will no longer feel comfortable doing so if you feel it is ok to lie to your donors and prevent them from receiving a larger payment.

Jo