Binverse / No Way out of Scam

I live in Australia and sadly fell victim to binverse when I signed up using my boyfriends CC and this was only to get a free E book that actually did not even exist in the p2p network. After I realised this I immediatley tried to cancel the account using the support and account manager in the site.
This does not work and I unfortunatley got raped $130 AU which is a 1/3 of our wage.Due to having to pay regular utilities and rent and now thanks to Stupid sh1t software we cannot afford to eat this fortnight. No matter what you do, do not sign up to this software. It has no way out for anyone with a so called 'free 14 day trial period in which you may cancel at any time' what a load of crap!
It misleads you in every way from the content that made you sign up to the money that you apparently owe them for a service you
My partner is pursuing a refund through his credit union and we will shame this company for the rest of our lives to not only the trillions of online users we network and advertise to, but also spread the message to everyone young and old we meet everyday to steer clear of these menacing companies.
We both work in Busy Travel and Tourism Industies so the opportunities too hurt the Reputation are there every second of every day!
Who knows, hopefully one day I will meet someone that works there(binverse employee 0r affiliate), then I would get my money back... hehehe!

False advertising is a major CRIME in Australia, Pity the Goverment in the US is still to blind to see what goes on under thier noses! Why are these sites still existing?
One day many hackers will get ready to attack these Parasitic companies and only then will the war truely be won!
Shame on you Binverse!
Shame on YOU!

Comments

• Je
      1st of Sep, 2010

Dear All Binverse Victim :

I am not so lucky can get refund from Paypal, I was charged by credit card.
    I try every possible way to submit a complaint.

FTC, Internet Fraud Center ...

I even ask the "[email protected]" to stop the web running.

PLS populate the following info, for any victim needed.

TKS !

Danoff, Richard [email protected]
    Binverse, Inc.
    2125 Center Ave.
    Suite 507
    Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024
    +1.2014080044 Fax -- +1.8664395144

www.binverse.com canonical name = binverse.com.
    Name: binverse.com

remarks: Please send email to [email protected] for complaints

• Je
      1st of Sep, 2010

FYI
    Call the CSC & complaint it .
    By phone - Toll Free US: (877) 352-1610, Non US: +1 201-408-0044

*** finally ***
    Hello jengjr lee,

Thank you for contacting Binverse support. Listed below is the response to your inquiry submitted on 01.09.2010.

As you did not cancel your account within the 14 days free trial, it was extended automatically into the yearly contract, which you agreed to during the registration process. However, as a sign of goodwill, we have just cancelled your account and initiated a refund of $99.96 for you. You will receive this money within the next few days. Thank you for contacting us.

In order to enhence the quality of our support, we would really appreciate a rating of our support reply. Therefore, please follow the subsequent link:

Did we answer your questions? Contact a friendly support representative 24x7 for further assistance - http://binverse.com/index.cfm?DL=sf.

Thanks for your continued business.

Best regards,
    Binverse, Inc.

9th of Sep, 2010

Hi Joshyboi6,

I'm from Hong Kong, I just got charged for $99USD by Biverse as well, I totally agreed with you that the so-called free trial is all very misleading, and have called their CS to complain, I'm still waiting for their reply for giving me a refund. I will never give my credit card again for any "free" service like that, it's a total trap...