Billion Stars Express / left passenger at behind, severe doubts about quality

1 Singapore, Singapore

If I had ever seen how many complaints there are about this bus company I would never have booked with them. Don't travel with this company! I left from Kuala Lumpur where the Billion Stars Express office was closed and some other no name person seemed to have taken over their business. They told me and other passengers to wait in the ticket office hall without any further explanation. Very unfriendly too. At some point they indicated is to follow a guy, who swooped half way through with another guy (no uniforms) and made us wait outside at a busy crossroad for a bus. No tickets issued, I had to take my luggage with me upstairs in the bus. The bus was not cleaned from last trip with pieces if bread hanging around. Promised wifi didn't work. Then at customs to Singapore the customs took me out to do an extra check which took maybe 20 mins, and when I came out of customs the bus had just left without me!! No sign of a bus, I'm happy I took all my luggage out because I never heard from them again. When my friend found the bus without me they didn't even care, said they thought everyone was there. There are many bus companies I strongly advise you to not use this one.

K8