Billion Stars Express / irresponsible service

1 Bayan baru, Malaysia

Bad Experience on Billionstar Express (16/12/18 9.30pm Penang-Singapore)
1. My ticket was 9.30pm from Penang to Singapore but the driver starts driving at 10pm+
2. The driver stops at TBS for more than one hour to wait for another batch of passengers.
3. I booked my ticket on easybook.com from penang to changi airport, but the driver ask all the passengers to transfer to another bus named "transtar" when we reached Johor CIQ . When the transtar bus reached, i tell the driver my destination was Changi Airport and he said his bus doesn't go to that area and ask me to wait until 1015am for another bus TS1 (that time was 8.30am) after that the same driver ask me to take his bus go to woodland checkpoint first then only transfer to TS1 . After i passed the woodland checkpoint, i can't even find the bus TS1, even police officer also don't know where should i take the bus . And i have ask a lot of passerby, all of them said there is no direct bus from woodland to changi airport . And end up i have to bear my own transport fee to changi airport . My bus was suppose to reach changi airport at around 730am but end up i reach airport at 1230pm what if i have important meeting on that time ?
4. My destination was CHANGI AIRPORT, i pay for the ticket but end up the driver just simply drop me at woodland checkpoint and i have to find my own way to go to my destination. What a irresponsible bus service ! I was really frustrated!

Kh