Billion Star Express / latest and attitude

1 Malaysia Review updated:

My bus ticket is 6.30pm but the bus came at 8.15pm . When I 7pm, I ask the incharge person and he told me 10min more bus will arrive, but till the end 8.15pm only the bus came. Other then this, when I buy the ticket I request for front sit and the front desk does not arrange for me, not even tell me where is my sit, when I go on the bus it was free sitting. I ask the in charge person, he tell me if I not happy just complaint the bus agent or complaint him. What is this kind of attitude to a consumer? I can hear from behind, the bus driver was saying if I not happy can go down from the bus. I didn't get any apologize because of the bus Lateness but they give me this type of service attitude.

• Harrylee's Response, Oct 22, 2018

#billionstarexpress

Please don’t try to take this bus in future
    service bad driver rude to all passengers

This is [censored] bus express ever . we getting fight with the two driver, and Penang to Kl take us 8hour ... why your two stuff can scold customer like [censored], and drive go toilet he self and lock all passengers in the bus ? Very rude service!
    (bus no 1551) 12:30pm Penang to Kl

(bus no 1551) 12:30pm Penang to Kl

[censored] company and stuff ever #billionstarpress

Ev
Oct 10, 2013

Comments

• Kp
      19th of Oct, 2014

Please Avoid this airlines, I travelled on Oct17th from Singapore to Kl, there was a mesaage at 9.10 PM saying that my 10.45 pm bus is under service and provided me a transtar bus at 11.15 pm.so there was a delay of 30 mins which furthur extended to another 30mins.
    while returning back it was horrible experience, my bus was at 2.30 from Pudu central, when I reach the counter they saw my ticket and issued a ticket for 3.30pm with no questions answers. After few times the guy at the counter responded saying that asking us call to singapore number as they cant do anything about it..but there was no bus at 3.30 pm, we kept waiting until 4.30 and we were taken to Bandar utama to get more passengers. we booked tickets on Double decker, but the bus was horrible.. fianlly reached singapore at 10.30pm.

in either of the journey I dont see the bus belong to Billion Star coach. wonder whether they exist or not..
    busticketsonline.. should consider these complaints..

• Sh
      23rd of Nov, 2014

Unbelievable! The bus should be arrived at 11.59pm.. we've waited more than 3 hours now..still not coming.. thats it! We just go back and sleep.. very bad services!!!

• On
      20th of Jan, 2015

me and my brother going back to Taiping on 16/01/2015 night 10.00PM, and booking the bus seat 7 and seat 10 from easybook.com, Billion star bus no AHD 6755. it is so unbelievable the bus had bugs!!! it bite body swelling!!! it is suffer and itchy in the whole night!! reach taiping and become swelling until need to see doctor. please be notice on this, no maintaining the bus, i will put up on the news later.

• Za
      22nd of Feb, 2015

Booked a bus from KL to Singapore online. My regret is that I did not Google for coach company reviews. If I did, I wouldn't have gone with Billion Stars Express.
    The bus timing was supposedly 1:30pm but so many complained, punctuality is obviously not the company's policy. At 2pm, I went to the counter to enquire & she directed another passenger who's taking the 2:30pm bus to me, asking us to wait at the platform.
    Why are we taking the same bus when our timings are different? Go figure.

Nobody was stationed at the platform, rendering all the passengers swarming every coach that arrives. I can't fathom why online websites do not make reviews accessible like those of lodging sites.

• Ri
      24th of Feb, 2015

I have had the worst experience of my life while recently traveling from Penang to KL on 22nd Feb using BILLION STAR. I have booked the bus ticket from its office situated in Prangin Mall, Georgetown. My bus was scheduled at 11.15 pm, so later around 10.30 pm, I had been sent to main bus terminal, and had been waiting till 4 am for my bus, they always say " your bus is on the way ", but it never came and finally when i asked them at around 4 am, they said, there is no bus anymore, , so basically they just write down some random bus number on the tickets and which never exists. so later that the guy at the counter told me that he cud refund the money .. i was just like "wtf" .. I had been waiting for more than 5 hrs and now max he can do just refund my money, Then i said, I would make a complain against him to their customer care, then he started getting rude and I almost had fight with the guy ...

SO I would say the staff is so rude, they treat you like you are traveling for free, no responsibilities and no concern towards the passengers, if you are a tourist (non-local), they wont hesitate to have fight with you .. So people be careful, never ever use this bus service .. I have already blacklisted this one ... and whoever reading it please you should boycott as well ..

SHARING IS CARING

• St
      6th of Apr, 2015

I will make it short;

Billion Star, Transtar Travel, Transtar Group - A COMPANY WHO RUN BY ###S; PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US HUMANS A BREAK AND CLOSE YOUR COMPANY DOWN!!

• Sh
      1st of May, 2015

BRAVO! Billion Star YOU made my families trip a nightmare! Book SVIP bus for 8:30am trip from Singapore to KL. Woke up super early and reached the counter at 7:15am turn out saying the bus delay to 10am. where is the advance notice? our phone number is given for what?
    asking us to get back at 9:45am. waited and waited...9:45am! know what? CAN'T GET THROUGH THE BUS DRIVER?! ok never mind. you are keep on checking. 10am... saying the bus is in Singapore already. so where the hell is it? what is the bus number? unable to know?! waited and waited and now saying we have to exchange another bus to Malaysia custom which the bus already there otherwise we will have to wait forever. so where is the bus you said in Singapore? why do we need to share a bus with 2 different bus' passengers? and know what there is not enough seats! they have to stand all the way to Malaysia custom and then need to look for the other bus themselves. My families are still at Malaysia Custom at 2:14pm. they may have already in KL at this timing! You screw up their trip. Really must thank to you Billion Star.

• Bi
      19th of May, 2015

On behalf of our valued customer at Billion Stars Express, I apologize for the interruption in service that you experienced on 1st of May 2015. This outage was due to reasons beyond our control. There is a long holidays (4 days) for Malaysian and 3 days for Singaporean that caused a serious and horrible jam between Woodlands and JB central custom as most of the worker were travelling back to hometown. Most of our coaches as well as other bus express company delayed their arrival time and also cancelled their coaches. We do our best to provide the best possible level of service, but sometimes unpredictable pitfalls pop up out of nowhere and cause such incidents. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
    Your feedback was essential to realize this flow in our system and we are taking all the necessary precautions to eliminate this and similar issues from happening again.
    Thank you for sharing your feedback which we deeply appreciate. We value you opinion and see it as an opportunity to learn and improve.
    If there is anything else that I can do for you in this matter, please inform me. We are always interested in listening to our clients and knowing their opinions.

Best regard.

Your sincere,
    Billion Stars Express Customer Service.

• Ho
      18th of Feb, 2018

@Billion Stars Express Service Dear Customer Service

I booked one round trip from TBS to JB Larkin. Yesterday morning l boarded Billion Star Express returned from Larkin to TBS at 10AM and some where in the middle of the journey, we have toilet break 10minutes before 1pm. As we returned at 1pm, we could not find the coach and the driver just left without me and my wife. We lost all our baggage, two on the seats and one big baggage below the coach cabin. Luckily, we met another coach driver number plate WSJ 8686 who was kind enough to take us back to TBS around 4pm. This is not acceptable and irresponsible to treat your customers and left them without checking them back.

• Vi
      30th of Jun, 2015

Wosrt Coach company in Singapore ever. I strongly recommend people to first read the reviews here and then book the tickets at their own risk. They ruin people's vacation and holiday plans. Bus is full of bed bugs and cockroaches, driver's attitide is like he is the president. This bus company should just shut down at the earliest. I have promised my family I will never travel with them

• Sr
      8th of Jul, 2015

My bus was supposed to leave at 4:00 pm on 5th July 2015 and they started only at 5:30 pm. The staff were not friendly and they kept saying that the bus was stuck in traffic. The traffic problem is not new to for any bus company. They should be more responsible.

• Le
      9th of Jul, 2015

My name is lee yeng, a girl travel alone been forgot by your bus driver at sungai buloh shell petrol station this morning around 11am. (9/7/15 TBS-Penang, sungai nibong. 10.30am ) This situation makes me almost mentally breakdown, after due to Pudu and Penang counter. They don't wanna give me a hand to solve problem and talk to me like a gangster… are this company running by mafia or gangster ??!!
    I had made a complaint to SPAD, keep a copy beside me. I just need sincere apologize from your company, I don't wanna make it a big deal to police station or newspaper. Please pay attention to this issue. thanks

• Jy
      15th of Jul, 2015

The service from the staffs is really really bad! And also their attitude is totally poor! I bought ticket to travel from pudu to penang with extra high price rm55 ended up I get services which is not worth the price. The bus delayed for an hour and the staff just asked me to wait and wait without much explanation. The seating system is really bad. People can choose to sit anywhere. What for we bought ticket and chose our desire seat while the settings are not fixed??

• Da
      10th of Aug, 2015

I bought the ticket start journey at 6:30p.m. and the bus was start at 9:30p.m due to bus no fully taken. Spent for 3 hours just fospace. Now we just arrived yong peng and the driver said break for 45 minutes. WHAT THE HELL?!!! Please be punctual and don't cheat to customer!

• Mi
      11th of Aug, 2015

Hi,

I have a booking from KL to Singapore with Billions Stars Express, August 10, 2015, 1:30pmwith bus plate number CDA-212

I would like to express my frustration and disappointment with the service provided by Billion Stars Express.

On our way back (August 10, 2015) our bus was supposed to arrive and pick us up at 1 Utama at around 1:30pm. The bus arrived 2 hours later (3:30pm) with a plate number of CDA-212. Aside from that, this was a much smaller coach bus than the ones advertised in the photos. Seats were not very comfortable as it was a lot smaller.

When we arrived at the Singapore immigration, we took our important documents with us (IC, passport) and we left most of our bags behind. These bags included (Used clothes, shopping items, snacks, shoes and etc.). After we got cleared from immigration, my GF had to go to the toilet due to the long travel. After that, we tried looking for our bus which we soon found out had already left.

I've asked many bus operators around and they say that buses will never leave their customers behind. So, we were a bit positive. I then called the office to check where our bus had gone. To my surprise, our bus had left us behind in immigration. This was really very frustrating as we weren't even informed when our bus was about to leave. When I called the office again to report the items that we left behind, we were told that the bus we took had no items left. We were told the bus was cleared and that maybe other passengers took it. The bus company will not take any responsibility at all….ALL OUR ITEMS WERE GONE AND THERE WAS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

I’ve been travelling a lot before and this was the worst experience I’ve ever had with a bus company.

This just feels really unprofessional and we feel absolutely cheated. I hope other customers would never experience something like this.

• Ri
      11th of Aug, 2015

My trip to KL on the 07/08/15 was really nightmare sia !! The system was really terrible and horrible !! My trip supposed to be 7:15am but in the end become 8:15am. There's no system at all because all the timing from 6:30 am bus that suppose to depart been delayed till 7 to 8am. Surprisingly only one miserable lady sitting and managing the online booking. Management should take action and please change your system !! really waste our time ! Compare to other bus counter at Golden Mile, Billion Stars is the worst system. Maybe you can change to Billion S***T instead of Billion Stars because you all really gave S***T to all your passengers.. First and last taking this coach. NIGHTMARE !!

• Kc
      20th of Aug, 2015

Departing from pudu raya bus station to travel to Singapore on Monday 10th of August 2015 . The whole system was in a mess. Nobody knew which was their respective buses. I arrived at 430pm to board my 5pm bus, the bus only managed to leave the station at 830pm.

After the bus left the station we were transferred to a bus with smaller tighter seats..this is meant to be the 'super vip' bus. I talked to the people on the bus and each person had a different booking time. So in our coach we had people from the 5pm bus, the 6pm bus and the 7pm bus. Each passenger paying different prices.

So we waited over 3 hours to travel less then 1km to be transferred into a dirtier smaller bus. Please explain this logic. WHY DID I PAY FOR A SUPER VIP SEAT AND GET TRANSFERRED INTO A SMALLER BUS?!

I was talking to a young family and they had been waiting since 230pm, they only managed to leave at 6.

The management system is a mess and the staff were incredibly rude. Disgusting service. Absolutely Disgusting. Unless I am offered a full refund. This will be the last time i ever book with this company. Pathetic. And do not give me an the 'traffic jam' excuse. I have been living in kl for over 5 years and never experienced a 4hour traffic jam

In addition to this our bus driver was smoking while driving.

I will be calling the office if this email is not replied to.

I would also like a full refund for my trip, how can you sell us a SUPER VIP ticket and give us a substandard dirty bus with smaller seats

• Ak
      8th of Sep, 2015

4 of my friends were supposed to travel to PENANG from ONE UTAMA bus station yesterday night at 11.15pm.Two ladies and two gents...The bus didnt come till 12am midnight and they were stranded in the bus station..Such a bad experience they had in MALAYSIA..they were from India and were coming first time..luckily i was in KL and they made a call at 12am mid night and i was going to sleep.When i picked the call, i was really surprised that malaysia also has bad bus services which i never thought existed...This BILLION STAR EXPRESS is really bringing bad name to Malaysia..These fellows should be summoned and even their license should be revoked..Cant imagine that the bus has never turned up at all...And no one was picking the call either from BUSONLINETICKET website or from BILLION STAR EXPRESS.Total cost is RM 191 and till now since morning for past 2 hours i have been trying to reach either of the contact numbers but none are being picked..VERY VERY BAD SERVICE INDEED...PLS PLS PLS avoid BILLION STAR EXPRESS bus in future..i am still consedering BUSONLINETICKET website but they are also not giving good service..they should take very very strict action against BILLION STAR EXPRESS bus services...

• Ra
      18th of Oct, 2015

Saya Ramli Amin dari Kuala Lumpur. Saya telah menaiki bas AJY 6811 dari KL ke Butterworth pada 16 hb, September 2015. Saya telah tertinggal sepasang cermin mata (bingkai coklat) dalam bekas raga di belakang tempat duduk single.

Saya telak check dengan kaunter di Billion Star Express di Pudu Raya dan bertemu dengan pemandu bas pada 18hb. Oktober, tetap beliau mengatakan beliau tidak bertugas pada tarikh 16 Oktober.

Harap pihak syarikat dapat membantu saya bagi mendapatkan semula cermin mata saya.

Kerjasama dan bantuan didahului dengan ucapan terima kasih.

Ramli Amin
    hp. 011 1430 1882

• Mu
      18th of Oct, 2015

Hi all. I agreed with all the victim of Billion Stars Express. I have 2 bad experience in 3 days.
    17.10.15, departure from Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS) supposedly at 7.30am but the management of TBS only mentioned delay with no one of the TBS officers apologize for the delay and explain to share the cause of the delay. To add more pain to the passenger, the should go straight form TBS to Sungai Nibong bus station but what happened was they dropped the passenger at IPOH. The duration of the travelling should take 5 hours but because of the bad service it was 7 hours.
    19.10.15 (I'm updating the report at this moment) -
    travelling from Penang back to KL. Also the Billion Stars operators struggling picking and finding new passengers seems like they want to maximise the number of passenger. At this moment the bus still not moving. We don't know how long it will takes. I believe that for sure if the passenger are late, the bus will leave them. But I'm really of if we as customer/passenger can have the same option as well leave the bus and redeem the ticket fare.

To anyone who can advice me where can I logged the report or refer who can really take the action and take care the customer satisfaction. Can SPAD take action on this situation?

• Ay
      26th of Nov, 2015

Penang To Kl 24/11/2015... 1159Hr... Your bus smelly and full of bugs ... And From Your promotion at your Fb, price from Penang to Malacca is RM 40... But your staff ask me to pay RM 50. Your coach not value for that price. Thank you.