Bila Blau / Scam website

US Review updated:

I bought a watch and it was a present. Unfortunately my order did not arrived and it seems like there is no way to get a refund. I tried to contact BilaBlau many times, but they ignored me and did no reply.
I tried all the possible ways to reach them with no luck. My last hope is that they'll notice my reviews and contact me back.
As for now I can only warn other online shoppers about this store. I also tried to contact them via their social network pages and that did not help. Beware and put BilaBlau on your black list, this is a scam website!

Ve
Mar 15, 2017

More Bila Blau Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fl
      Mar 29, 2017

Pedí un artículo que nunca me llegó. He estado esperando bastante tiempo. Mi banco sí que pagó el importe, pero sin resultado. Y la cuota mensual...
    Cuando he reclamado, me ha llegado un mensaje con un enlace en Youtube. Es un vídeo que explica someramente cómo darse de baja.
    He tratado de hacerlo, pero todos los documentos están en danés, no se traducen bien al inglés. No he logrado hacerlo. Estoy bastante decepcionado.
    Lo único que me queda como solución es ordenar al banco que no pague ni un céntimo más.
    Aviso a los clientes a quien les pueda pasar lo mismo.

• Ge
      Jul 30, 2017

I ordered one item which was out of stock. Of course they didn't say that. All they said it was order placed. Then they started charging 12 euro per month (they should give u a warning for that, not just hide it in the terms that no one reads)
    And of course my order cannot be cancelled because it's already printer according to their support. Now I have to wait for the item to arrive and then send it back to get a refund for an item that costs less than the subscription. Now it's been more than a month and I 'm still waiting for my item.
    Huge scam

Aug 29, 2017

Big warning for Bilablau. This is no e-commerce it's a fraud. Ordered trousers. They did not ship, respond to standard mail and enter and withdraw additional funds from the client's account without permission. Weighed repayment despite several allegations. Now blocked the card and notified them to the police and MasterCard

• Na
      Nov 29, 2017

Bilablau is a scam! I bought some silicone wrappers for Euros 15, which by the way are usless, and I paid with my credit card. A few months later I discovered that they were charging my credit card with Euros 12 every month, sometimes they were charging me twice every month, as a membership fee!! I had to cancel my credit card to stop paying this amount. The wrappers finally cost me Euros 170!!