Bikesdirect.com / It is impossible to contact them.

Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

I wanted to buy a bike. I went to the local stores, looked online and finally found the perfect bike on BikesDirect. I am not a reach person, so I could not afford to buy something expensive. But there was a simple and not very expensive one on their website. So I ordered it the same day! I was dreaming of my own bike for years, so I was extremely excited about my purchase. When it arrived I was not so happy anymore. When I placed the order I picked up the red color, but they sent me the blue one. Also the wheel was a bit damaged. I wanted to contact them, but couldn't find their email or phone number on their website. I was upset and disappointed. But I finally gave up. I don't recommend BikesDirect, because it is impossible to contact them if something goes wrong. There is no customer support at all.

Al
Dec 18, 2015

Comments

• Vi
      Jun 03, 2016
    Bikesdirect.com - Website didn’t take my visa card
    bikesdirect.com

I recently placed the order on the website www.bikesdirect.com. I tried to pay with my Visa card, but nothing. The page showed error. I tried to reach the support team, but all agents were busy suddenly. I waited couple of hours, but nothing changed. I don’t understand why such problem occurred. The worst company and services ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.