BigSpot.com

Posted:

Have not made any money yet

4.6
BigSpot
Florida, New York
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to make some extra money and saw their commercial to do surveys at home. Well it’s been two months and I have more spam and less money! They take your information then keep trying to sell you something.

I thought they were legit like NewDataPublications.com which I have made a few dollars doing surveys.

I give them thumbs down!

Sincerely,
Betty
Bettys-Reviews.com
Complaint comments Comments (48)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Work at Home

Comments

N  4th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
FALSE ADVERTISING SHOULD BE ILLEAGEL it allows nothing but bad things to happen so HOPE who ever delivers or allows it gets it BAD !
A  12th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Thank god to everyone here... That I didn't sign up for this B--Sh-t.. Bigspot.com shame on you! Ya'll are making money from people signing up to be apart of something, that we all thought we could make money from! Shame of you again!
N  15th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Wow, am I glad I checked this site before seeking part-time work doing surveys. THANK YOU!! I also want to thank the guys that posted some some descent survey jobs. I like to keep busy and be productive @ the same time if I can. I will spread the word about this site...it has been a God Send.
Sandyday From NC
A  26th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
IM GLAD I CHECKED HERE FIRST AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE. THE SITES I CHECKED ON SAY FREE BUT THEY ALL WANTED ACTIVATION FEE OR A BUCK OR TWO FOR SOME REASON OR OTHER. IF YOU DONT SELECT ONE OR TWO OPTIONS IT WONT LET YOU CONTINUE TO DO THE SURVEYS. WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT? TO ME THATS NOT FREE AND SO MANY DAYS TO CANCEL OR THEY AUTOMATICALLY CHARGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOUR PERSONAL CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD INFO. IF YOU DONT NO SURVEY FOR YOU LOL WHAT BULL...
N  17th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I too was almost hoaxed into their service. But with little research I knew they were a scam. I am going to share my online survey and experiences and why take them. I am 48 years old and recently suffered a bad accident which left me disabled. The day of discharge from the hospital on the way home I suffered a heart attack (what luck). So now I get a whopping $1700 a month from the government, which is 65 to 75% lower than when I was employed. So I then decided to to research these work at home products. And I have to say I cannot believe the amount of false/misleading crap on the Internet. So after about a month of research and extracting raw data and incorporating it to a spreadsheet I began testing. I started a with exactly 398 so-called free online survey sites for money. I started this approximately mid April, and took my first survey May 21. My current balance and PayPal as of June 16 is $50. My overall balance (including points that I formulated into cash) is $198. Although I do spend approximately 7-10 hours a day. My data (on a spreadsheet) is now formulated in a manner that 8 hours a day, six days a week will generate $300 a month. Not a lot of money, but better than watching reruns of crappy TV. I have narrowed it down to 78 companies, my goal is to have a top 20 that will generate 200-300 dollars a month. If you are interested in the final product reply to this site. I have no website nor do I plan on having one. I probably will share this information via e-mail and will probably pass it on for a small donation (a couple blocks). If you reply we could friend on either Facebook or twitter. But for all you novices you are not going to get rich doing this. I plan on adding a sample on my Facebook account. Good luck, and don't get scammed!
N  22nd of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
A lot of this is not true, yes they do offer you survey companies to join. They also have their own surveys in fact on my other computer I am looking at them there 25 surveys to choose from, and most of them pay from 2 to 3 dollars. You have to accumulate $50 to cash out through pay pal, or $25 dollars to get a amazon gift card.
N  17th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
I earned $98.30 on Big Spot.com and I am not able to claim it. Their web site appears to have gone bust. They do not offer surveys anymore and have removed their payment options. I tried contacting their customer support after about a week I was told I can get the money to my PayPal account. 2 weeks later I have not received anything.
A  17th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
I have earned $98.30 which I can not get. The web site bigspot.com appears to have gone BUST. They no longer offer surveys and have removed their payment options. I tried contacting their customer support and after about a week I was told the money would be transferred to my PayPal account. Still waiting.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree