BigMen.com / Failure to deliver purchased items
Complaint on: www.BigMen.com for failure to deliver purchased items. Furthermore, I wish to lodge a complaint to include a non-responsive customer service center after my inquiry was recorded. My request for merchandise or credit has gone unanswered. Below please find a copy of the recent email I sent to Stout’s Big and Tall.
I paid for 12 items on my visa and received less than half of the items. I have received 5 of 12 items. The original purchase was made, via phone order, on April 10, 2007, so plenty of time has transpired and been afforded to Stout’s Men Shop (a.k.a BIG MEN TALL MEN or TALLBIG AT AOL.com ) to send my merchandise or issue a credit to our account. I have the distinct feeling, they do not want to do either.
Thanks for any help you may offer in resolution to this matter.
318 Ridgecrest St.
Magnolia, Texas 77354
Stout’s Big & Tall,
Boston Better Business Bureau,
On 04/12/07, I received only a portion of the merchandise I paid for. On the invoice, it states there are, “items to follow”. I have waited quite some time and wonder how long I must wait to get my remaining garments. If they are not available, a credit for the balance needs to be put back on toward my account. There is $374.50 in garments due me. Please forward the items to my address or issue a credit back to my card for the amount.
More BigMen.com Complaints & Reviews
- BigMen.com - My experience with this company has been a nightmare! 
- big men/stout men's shop - poor service /no refund 
- Big Men Tall Men Stout Men's Shop - Refund not rec'd 
- BigMen.com - Scam
- BigMen.com - Waiting for Refund 
- Big Men's/Stout Men's Shop - Money taken, no goods sent
- BigMen.com - Bad Service/Refund process
- Big Men, Tall Men, Stout Men Shop - Incomplete Delivery 
- BigMen.com - order not recieved, the company is scamming people
- BigMen.com - Incomplete Order - No Customer Service