Big O Tires / awful service
Purchased two tires for nearly $800 from this store and was waiting for my free alignment check. I was told it would be done in fifteen minutes. Sat around for about a half an hour when the service rep Ehren indicated that there was a vehicle stuck on the rack and they couldn't get me in for three hours and that I would need to return at which point I stated "that is bs". Ehren then flew off the handle embarassing me in front of a host of customers and accusing me of shouting at him (among other things). I was dumbfounded a rep could be so publically abrasive (and still be employed). I stated I would not be returning for future tire purchases at which point he indicated he preferred that I not return.
The most surreal customer experience I have ever seen.
More Big O Tires Complaints & Reviews
- Big O Tires - doesn't care about its customers 
- Big O Tires - didn't honor replacement warranty 
- Big O Tires - misleading warranty 
- Big O Tires - big o tire protection plan is a scam
- Big O Tires - scam
- Big O Tires - mounting a tire
- Big O Tires - employee about a wheel alignment
- Big O Tires - nitrogen top off
- Big O Tires - loose part on my left rear tire 
- Big O Tires - employee