Big Fish Games

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 by

membership

I noticed a reoccurring charge on my credit card that has been going on for at least a year. I don't know what account this is for and have no idea how to log in to cancel the membership. I have not logged into it for several years.
I think it's greedy and unethical to continually charge an account that is clearly inactive.
The company does not offer customer service by phone and is difficult to contact.
I am disappointed in this company.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Entertainment

Comments

N  1st of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Unawares to those who buys a game, when You do so, You also start a membership with them which You have 30 days from signing up! which You also do when You create Your account!The money they are charging You is membership fees! I too never realized this until after I bought a game! I have been trying to login to cancel it but it will not allow me to? So until I can, I guess goodbye to the 7.99 or however much the crooks want to Take! Your best bet would be to contact Your credit card company and see if they can put a hold on the account for Big Fish. Regards!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree