Big Fish Games / 32 bit apps I paid for are all now obsolete with ios 11!
I have hundreds of games I have purchased over the years and since the iOS 11 update I’ve lost a large chunk of them. Whenever I post about it in the forums asking Big Fish what they will do— they remove my posts. Their promise is “Pay once play forever!” This is a lie. What are they going to do about all the money and games I have lost? They don’t seem in any hurry to ask developers to update their apps—at ALL. They have cheated millions of people with their reluctance to act. They must be held accountable if they do nothing!
More Big Fish Games Complaints & Reviews
- Big Fish Games - unauthorized charges to paypal account 
- Big Fish Games - unable to buy games! 
- Big Fish Games - won't let me play games I paid for! 
- Big Fish Games - unauthorized charges - no customer service 
- Big Fish Games - payment practice 
- Big Fish Games - losing my daily bonus twice.
- Big Fish Games - $2.99 "deals" lead to $9.99 charges/other codes don't work
- Big Fish Games - friends
- Big Fish Games - game club
- Big Fish Casino - big fish casino