Bidz.com / no customer service

I won two items, a bracelet and a ring which they were supposed to send together. I got the bracelet but no ring even though the packing slip said it was enclosed. I have sent several emails to their "customer service" but have never had a response. I have been forced to dispute the charge through my credit card company. I will NEVER use Bidz.com again.

Comments

• Bi
      8th of Oct, 2008

Dear Susan,

We would like to begin by apologizing for any inconveniences we this may have caused you. if regretfully you receive a package with a missing item, you must contact customer service, by phone, email, and or LiveHelp. This is so that we can assist you in filing a claim for the missing item.

Can you please provide us with a username and or listing number so that we can locate the account and provide you with assistance. Email it to carenas@bidz.com

Bidz.com Customer Service

• Ka
      21st of Apr, 2009

I have done business with bidz.com many times. I have never had a customer service issue, because I have never had to contact their customes service department. I have always recieved exactly what I was told I was getting, and recieved my items in a timely manner. I work in a very labor intensive job and wear my engagement ring every day and have not had any problems with it (e.g. stones falling out, scratches), it is as lovely as the day it was purchased 2 years ago. My experience has been that bidz.com offers quality products at reasonable prices, I buy several pieces from them each year and have found that it is a excelent way for someone of limited means to build a nice little jewlery collection. I am going to post this on all the complaints against bidz.com as I think that people should hear another side of the story, so I have covered some problems not mentioned in this post.

• Xc
      15th of Dec, 2009

Yeah and some positive feed back submissions are fake. Made by bidz staff and agents.

• Xc
      15th of Dec, 2009

Thing is, complaints here are valuable in informing people about the unscrupulous dealings of Bidz.com but best thing we can all do, is start making complaints to the relevant authorities and by flooding the directors of bidz email boxes.

Complaints can be made to...

The Los Angeles Police Department. contact@lapdonline.org
    The FBI, IC3. https://complaint.ic3.gov/ctf.aspx
    Federal Trade Commission. http://www.ftc.gov/
    Better Business Bureau. http://www.bbb.org/us/
    Securities and Exchange Commission. http://www.sec.gov/
    US Department of Commerce. http://www.commerce.gov
    And anyone else you might think of. I have!

Bidz directors email addresses are...

CEO / David Zinberg. david@bidz.com
    President / CTO / Leon Kuperman. lkuperman@bidz.com
    CFO / Lawrence Kong. lawrence@bidz.com
    COO / Claudia Liu. claudia@bidz.com
    CCO / Larry Russell. larry@bidz.com
    Vice President / Executive Secretary / Marina Zinberg. marina@bidz.com
    Auctions Manager / Vilius Zukauskas. vilius@bidz.com
    Don't bother with customer services, there's a contradiction in terms. Go directly to the top people and flood their email boxes.

Don't forget, when approaching the authorities, where you can, provide any evidence you have. Emails, photographs, copies of bidz web site pages, anything that might be relevant. Join me in a campaign to bring these fraudsters down, it is time we did.

Cheers,
    And I hope you all have a very merry Christmas.