Bidz / barbara t.
BIDZ.COM BUYER BEWARE!!!
I saw an advertisement on yahoo for the Bidz.com auction.
I purchased 2 diamond & tanzanite rings for approximately
$1800.00. The pictures showed the stones to be bright & colorful
but upon receiving them, one of the tanzanite stones was visibly cracked.
I took both pieces to a local jeweler & he confirmed that the quality of the
stones was poor at best never mind the obvious crack.
Because of the 15% restocking fee the company charges on all returns,
most consumers end up keeping the merchandise & sucking it up as
a painful lesson. Please, please, don't purchase ANYTHING FROM BIDZ.COM!
It is a total rip-off. Shame on any website that advertises this company.
I can't believe that the BBB allows this company to continue doing business?
Only in America?
More Bidz Complaints & Reviews
- Bidz.com - scam and fraud! 
- Bidz.com - corrupt company! 
- Bidz.com - fraud and cheating 
- Bidz.com - steer clear of buying from bidz.com 
- www.bidz.com - bidz.com =cheap quality and misleading false prices 
- Bidz.com - diamond cufflinks
- Bidz.com - serious company, prompt replies in any cases
- Bidz.com - not receiving item paid for or credit or my money back
- Bidz.com - bidz.com well rip you off
- Bidz.com - order is not received, money is not returned