[Resolved] Bethea Jenner & Rochelle / Fake psychic and junk jewels

I sent in details for payment of an item which i did not receive on contacting them and sending an email receipt they stated that they could not find the order and to reorder. They say I cannot get my money back or have funds sent back into my account.

Moreover, they are not genuine psychics.

Resolution statement

Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: bejenner@betheajenner.com, forbethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service
Am

Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com Logo Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating