[Resolved] Bestcanvasliars!

I have a very expensive camera and all of my photos are high quality.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miami, FL
I've ordered a canvas print from BestCanvas photo service website and when I received the canvas I was shocked, because quality was very poor and picture was blurry! I contacted them right away and asked what was going on, and they tried to assure my that quality of my original photo was very low. These people are liars! I know what quality my picture was!
They refused to refund me. Will never use BestCanvas again!

• Resolution Statement

Bestcanvas.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ch
Oct 06, 2016

Comments

• So
      Dec 20, 2017

my wireless charger is not charging my Iphone I have left it on there for 1 hour and my phone is not charging the red lite is flashing but not charging my Iphone I ordered 2 of these and paid for them with a credit card .I have only received 1 But my main concern is my phone is not charging like you show in the picture .Please let me know what I'm doing wrong

• Be
      Jan 03, 2018

@Sobita Rogers You are blaming the wrong company.