Best Western / customer service/billing
We reserved a room at this hotel for Sept 26-28, 2008. Due to a family matter we could not keep the reservation and called to cancel on Sept. 22. We were told that there was a seven day policy for cancellations and that we were too late. We were not informed during the reservation process of this policy nor were we ever notified until we attempted to cancel. Best Western corporate refuses to get involved as the properties under their corporate umbrella are independantly owned and operated. They act only as an intermediary to attempt to resolve a complaint.
We are not questioning the seven day policy even though it really extreme. 48-72hrs. is what I have encountered at other properties. What we question is how can they enforce a policy that has not been disclosed.
More Best Western Complaints & Reviews
- Best Western - false charge for smoking in room 
- Best Western - charges 
- Best Western - manager |employee personal problems 
- Best Western Resort Country Club, Manesar, India - cheating/ defrauding 
- Bad Hotel - Best Western Fallsview Niagra Falls - best western niagra falls brian kerr, assistant general manager
- Best Western International - sure stay plus hotel that is affiliated to best western
- Best Western International - best western arizonian inn holbrook
- Best Western International - best western royal - brussels
- Best Western Bolton London - hotel
- Best Western International - room service