Best Denki Malaysia Sdn Bhd / Delivery agreement

1 Malaysia Review updated:

Hi all, I bought a washing machine from Best Denki in Mid Valley on the 30th April and I was promised a delivery on 2nd May, it was even printed on the 'Sales Order Confirmation' sheet.

On the 2nd May, I waited and waited feeling confident that these guys gonna delivered my new washing machine. At 1800hrs, we called and was told that they made a mistake on the delivery date. Yes, it was supposed to be delivered on the 2nd May but the ### who arranged the delivery scheduled is a new staff and it is to be delivered on the 3rd May. I had wasted my time waiting at home and I would not know that it will not be delivered until I called them.

I am so disappointed, again, with the service I received from shopping in Malaysia. It is either they are rude, no knowledge or what so ever about the product they are selling, or just could not care because chatting and giggling among themselves are much better that actually doing what they are hired for. Well...I guess it is a normal attitude of these people in Best Denki (and most of the shops in Malaysia) to deliver bad customer service because they do not care and do not understand the importance of good customer service. They never have the right attitude when comes to working and there are hardly any have the right understanding in dealing with consumers.

Devastated and Disappointed
Anis Manap Faizal

Ma

Comments

• Fr
      19th of Aug, 2011

You are so right. In my case, i bought a samsung washing machine on monday and made arrangement for delivery for cominf wed. i was informed by the person in charge that most of the staffs are muslim so they can deliver after breaking fast, of course i agreed. Come wed i received a call informing me that he would like to go home to buka puasa and if its ok to deliver earlier which is before 7.00pm. My reply was i am still working and m unable to go home as i wish. OK then we reschedule for coming sat. By friday no confirmation, i called to check in the morning but was told not possible to deliver sat cos schedule is full. I was told that I SHOULD inform 1 day ahead and was also blamed for cancelling 1st appointment. Excuse me, i was not the one to reschedule. Even then, from wed to fri WAS more than one day AHEAD. OK this person will check. By evening, nothing happens, miss cool here called again, spoke to another person and repeated myself, suddenly, line cut off. Tried calling twice BUT cant get thru. line was immediately cut off . Odd isn't it? Here we are paying for frustrations. What are management doing about this. Tidak apa attitude is ok? Wake up.

• Ck
      14th of Feb, 2018

Ya, they service is really suck, starting told us will delivery in sunday, and then say next wednesday, in the end told us out of stock!
    when we buy the washing machine the staff didn't even mention no stock, and keep ask us wait for fews week!!!