Bernardi Toyota / Vacuum and wash are extremely poorly done

1 Framingham, MA, United States Review updated:

It was on May 24. My client number is 9190. I went to do service as scheduled on my RAV4 2015, which I signed for rent for three years. It was around 15, 000 miles service.
I told the staff from the front desk that in addition to routine service, I also want my car vacuumed and washed. Both service should be free of charge. according to the contract.
However, after I paid and drove my car for 2-3 minutes, I noticed that my car was not vacuumed and washed at all. I pulled over my car and called back. The staff promised that I could go back to get the work done any time.
I went back immediately. The staff in the front said "sorry" very sincerely.
10 more minutes. I got my car back again. The vacuum and wash was done extremely poorly. The seats and floors were still filled with pollen and sands.
I have been very careful trying to maintain my car clean. The flower season and my son make it necessary to vacuum frequently. I am very disappointed and upset about the so called "professional" service from the Bernardi Toyota Services Framingham MA.

Ha
May 24, 2016

Comments

• Cu
      6th of Jun, 2016

My advice ask for the money back -- ohh wait it was free.
    "The seats and floors were still filled with pollen and sands.
    I have been very careful trying to maintain my car clean. The flower season and my son make it necessary to vacuum frequently"
    So what is it the car is carefully maintained and clean, or floors still 'Filled with pollen and sands'