Bergdorf Goodman / Scam alert

Ordered a purse online...paid with a credit card...got a confirmation email...thank you for you order #-------...waiting for it to arrive...after 2 weeks of waiting I finally called the customer service with my order #...and ohhh...the order have been canceled...it's out of stock...i told the customer service the I have not gotten any notice of cancellation...the only email I've received was the thank you for your order...oh, well...sorry but it's no longer available...I asked her if the store at least notify the customer if they cancel the order and she said no...how am I suppose to know that the item i ordered is no longer available...I guess because it never came ...ah, customer service from a high end store...I'll be sure not to go to this store next time I want a Valentino...or a Prada...or a Nancy Gonzales.

Ri

Comments

• Wh
      6th of Feb, 2019

My husband bought me a Saint Laurent bag for Christmas. He ordered it online. After receiving the Christmas gift I decided I wanted another type of Saint Laurent bag instead. We called the customer service line and they said to send back the bag via their return instructions and then purchase another one online. We put the bag in the box and shipped back to them (exactly as they instructed). Two weeks later we received another box back from them and inside it had a cheap plastic purse that was probably worth less than $10. The box included an standard form letter saying that what we sent back did not match the order that we were asking for a refund. They are accusing us of sending a cheap plastic purse back in exchange for a bag that is valued at over $1000. We have tried calling so many times to get our refund. They told us to send the cheap plastic purse back so they could investigate. Yesterday we received the same plastic purse back with the same form letter saying they can not refund us because the purse we sent back does not match the order. The people that are running this are either incredibly confused and incompetent or they are actively running a scam. I have never experienced such a terrible level of customer service with online ordering. You get better service from Walmart!