Bench Craft Company / Fraudulent Business practices

Portland, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-824-8311

BEWARE of SCAM !!! I verified the information by the salesperson with the Authorized agent of the Golf course and he could not verify the information promised to me by the Benchcraft salesperson. Benchcraft very misleading regarding the # of pieces to be printed. As I pressed the salesperson he outright lied giving me a "reasonable" explination. That was verified by the Clubs agent to be incorret and FALSE as well.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY !!! BEWARE of SCAM!!

Comments

• Ba
      Feb 11, 2012

I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. I was looking for a new job and got an email from Benchcraft. I went to the interview, and was made a bunch of promises. I started work the following week. When I would make calls, I actually had to read from a script. This is not selling, an 8 year old could do this job. They would have us lie to customers to try and get the deal done. We were told to say we only have a few spots left so you need to do it right now. You will be the only business of this type on the scorecards, when in actuality the whole card might be full of the same types of businesses. If the cards even ever got printed. I felt worse about the job and loosing my integrity everyday I worked. I quit after a couple of days. Funny story though, they actually hired a new guy the same day as me. He stayed for about a week longer than me, but was fired for not having a sale for a day and a half. This is a joke company full of unethical people. A good company will not harass you or say if you don’t do it today, then you can’t ever get it. Take the time to do some research before investing $400-$500 for them to do absolutely nothing. Thats another thing we could sell the ads for $399 all day long, but we made more money if we sold them for $499. If you are going to use this company, and I dont know why you would, at least make sure you get the ad for $399.