BellaVei / products not deliver

1 USA, United States Review updated:

I oredered the products (cream) on 10 May 2014. Till todate no products send to me. I already emailed to them 5-6 times but only auto reply (received of my email). on my 1st email, they requested me to check my Post Centre if the items was left there. But nothing for me at the Singapore Post.
I hope something can be done and need your help. Thank you in advance.

Ab
Jul 10, 2014

Comments

• Me
      23rd of Jul, 2014

I am facing the issue, I ordered last 22 May but until now I did not receive the products. I tried to communicate with you through email but I receive the same auto reply. I checked with our Local Post office and they require a tracking number.

I sent a request of refund if it can not be delivered but still I am receiving the auto reply.

Please advice.

Thank you.

Mel V
    Dubai, UAE

• Eg
      12th of Oct, 2015

I have ordered Bellavei (from SA)
    It now is getting close to 2 months - no delivery
    By emailing and complaining - response computerised
    The tracking number and date remained the same for 5 weeks?
    Bellavei continued saying "it's on its way"
    Bellavei stated that once the product leaves their country - they don't take responsibility
    So, do I get my money back - do I wait - as I am getting rather tired of looking for my order
    May I add - the day I ordered Bellavei - the money was given instantly - real money - not paper money - or fraudulent
    Kind regard - E Gilbertson

• Ri
      27th of Nov, 2015

I had the same bad experience. My order is not arrived and they took my money out of my account, . It is almost two months now. I hope they are not a scam and I will get my order or get refund.
    Regards
    Rita

• Vj
      29th of Sep, 2018

@Rita Singh I had faced the same . Normally the product is received within four weeks. However this time it was two months. In such a case you have to log into their parent site bellavei.com and there is a chat option. Give your details of payment date and they will track it online. My product was stuck in customers. After the chat, I received a call from customs informing about additional duty to be paid. After my confirmation the product was delivered by post.
    Contact them through chat

11th of Feb, 2016

i have the same problem as all these customers who order Bella Vei products ----- never received!!!
    i order the product last year December 2015 as i gift for my wife just to find out weeks later that i have been scammed!!!
    just another way of reminder, not to order any products from overseas and via the internet, only order what is in your country!!!

• El
      17th of Feb, 2016

Same story and even more. Ordered $60 product, was charged $200! They somehow charged my card three times adding two more products I did not order! Ordered on January 11. Nothing arrived as of today, February 18. No reply at all.

• Li
      13th of Apr, 2016

Same scam here!
    They say the product is in the postal office but I can't just go without a tracking number..
    I fulfilled the payment but this FRAUDULENT COMPANY does not fulfill its part!
    And they don't even make the refund!
    Something must be done so no one else fall into this scam!

• Su
      27th of Apr, 2016

I ordered and paid in Jan 2016 and have not received my products. They said that they will partly refund me but I have not received the money. It seems impossible to get hold of someone as the emails are auto reply.This is a very serious matter now and I need to know if this is going to be sorted out because I need to take further steps ASAP.

• Fh
      7th of May, 2016

Im here living in Japan I order last April 18 2016 and they send me a confirmation email that they already ship the item on April 19... I know it will took long days because since it is free shipping they use the cheap shipping process.. I waited Yesterday I received the item..may 7 2016.. The items is made in USA ...

• Ce
      5th of Apr, 2017

@Fhey At least you received your order...

• Ci
      14th of May, 2016

Same story here. Ordered early April and received order confirmation on April 8. It's been 6 weeks and i have not received order. I just sent them mail. Hope it's not a scam because the product looks good.

• So
      19th of May, 2016

I got the bad experience when it said 69 USD for each product. i choose one of them but it comes three of them with 3 times charge. Additionally, the charge membership fee to me at 9.95 USD per month which I am not aware at all.

Please be careful.

22nd of May, 2016

I have ordered my products and it's been over 2 months. No products no tracking system. How do we deal with finding the products.

Joshna South Africa

• Ir
      23rd of May, 2016

Same here. I ordered the products to Netherlands in the begin of 2016 and since now I only received emails reminding me of patience. The reasons explained are changing. First they claimed its on the way and provided me with a tracking number which did not fit the details of the curier, then checked my postal adres, then wrote they would send it again, then asked for patience. I found their ad in facebook.

• Al
      7th of Jun, 2016

I have ordered before... And been using it for a while... Then recently i asked my brother who lives inUSA to get me some.. And found out they dont do transactions for USA... Its a scam... Why would they say its made for and shipped from USA yet they dont deliver or make transactions for that country?

• Lo
      8th of Jun, 2016

I also made an order last february 2016 and up until now I dont have my orders.:-( they keep on telling me back and forth that they cant track my package once shipped. We should file complaint against them.they are doung bad business and we are paying a big amount.the products are not cheap.

• Ra
      29th of Jun, 2016

I have ordered on 16 june 2016 and I received it by 28 june 2016. Unfortunately I heard people said it is a scam. Their products are not as good as what they advertised. Might afraid side effect after using it. Anyone has any problems after using it? Please advise. Tqvm.

• St
      30th of Jun, 2016

Same here. We are in South Africa. They tell you on their site that it is one price then take a few thousand then never deliver. Goods ordered on 19 May 2016 and not arrived. They tell you to go to the post office but don't provide any details and refuse to assist you. They are very rude and for sure this is a scam

• Ra
      30th of Jun, 2016

Yes..I also face the same problems as u do. They should written clearly it is for per bottle so people will be more cleared. After I settled the payment then only I noticed my credit card charged me about 5x the amount of the goods. Feel cheated by them. Even I received those skincare but dare not try to use it yet. Should I throw away?

6th of Jul, 2016

I ordered the products (cream) last June 7, 2016 of one bottle each worth Ph 1, 755 and Ph 1, 699 respectively with a total of Ph 3, 454 but to my bill account it reach to Ph 7, 514.53. Till to date no products send to me.

I hope you can do something for an immediate action.

• Fe
      23rd of Jul, 2016

I am Ferdaous from UAE, opposite to the people who complained about order delivery, i ordered Bella Vei and received my order. However my comment here is totally different, I want to say that this product is a real failure, I tried it for 15 days successively and i haven't seen any difference that i just got fed up and stopped using it, as there was nothing of the miraculous effects that we've heard or read about this product. From my own experience of this product I want to honestly advise people to please don't lose your money on this useless product please,

• Al
      26th of Jul, 2016

I am living in Jakarta - Indonesia. I order early of Jun 2016 and I had the same bad experience. My order is not arrived until now. I hope they are not a scam and I will get my order or get refund.

Regards