BellaBrite.com / overcharged

1 Islamorada, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3053958497

I ordered a free trial whitening teethes online at www.bellabrite.com and i paid for delivery only $4.87. I received the free trial with the complete program that i didn't order it. I have been charged after 10 days on my credit card with $78.41. I called customer service and they said that if i don't need the complete set i have to return it and I'm going to get the refund of $78.41 after they get the package back and if it's not damaged. Today i have been charged again with $19.60 because my shipment was crushed. I didn't get the refund back. I would like to get my money back because i didn't use the product.

Comments

• Je
      21st of Aug, 2008

please cancel any further shipments. I got the free trial and I do not want any further shipments. thank you

doris jean surcamp

4th of Sep, 2008

i ordered the free trial and after 10 days was charged 78.00 for membership fees.

• Ci
      4th of Sep, 2008
    BellaBrite.com - Deception and rudeness
    BellaBrite.com
    Boulder
    Colorado
    Phone: 18663668424
    www.bellabrite.com

I never ordered this product they receive credit card info from a free offer by walmart they would cancel i never received item i just saw taken from my account the said if i did not return the item they sent i would be charged 78.00 i never received this item so i need to go the post office and try to find it i am telling everyone i know never to use this product and never trust anyone associated with this product.

• Pa
      20th of Oct, 2008

Please cancel any further shipments. I did and survey online for a free trial and you billed my credit card about a month 1/2 ago.. the only thing I should have paid for was the shipping charges. Cancel this and see me some to return the
    one you just send. You guys are ripping people off with the surveys for trying this product. Cancel now.

Very unhappy customer.

Patricia Hutchinson

• Sh
      24th of Oct, 2008

Could someone please tell me BellaBrite's street address so I can mail back the whole package. Thanks.

• He
      29th of Oct, 2008

Cancel my subcription today, Your advistizers said that all i would hav4 to do is call and cancel. But no one will answer.Just cancel the order ok? And reemburse me for my expence for returning it . I have no teath to whiten anyway . thank u Henry leonard
    I'm not sending any money so dont even ask Could you please give me an address of those who are getting people to sign up for a free gas card, So i can give them hell?

• Ro
      30th of Oct, 2008

Original order cancelled but still be charged monthly

• Ha
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I am trying to cancel my order. No one will answer the phone. Please cancel the order. Iam sending every thing back.

• Ke
      10th of Nov, 2008

Hello. I did not order BellaBrite . and now i am getting billed for something that i dont wont. that not right i dont have a lote of money in the frist place its not right. please stop billing me . were did you get my card number. cancel any further shipments.

Thanks kelly and Joel

17th of Nov, 2008

i would like to cancel any membership or trail offer that was ordered.

• Et
      22nd of Nov, 2008

I also ordered Bellabrite free trial and they talked about the free sample was sent along with a full shipment so how can they send you a full shipment along with your free trial and then bill you for something that you may not want. Bellabrite is nothing bu a rip off so please do not order any thing from them unless you have money to throw away . I tried to get my money back but they said that we put the full shipment in the box with your free trial. You are suppose to have 10 days to try this stuff but I only had the prduct for a few days the next thing I know my account got billed for $78.41 this is not business. I offered to return the product for a refund but they said we can't give refunds this is bull crap.

• Ro
      24th of Nov, 2008

Bellabrite charges the credit card days after they ship the product. This way you do not know the charges until after you receive the credit card statement. When you call they claim that if you mail the package back they will credit the credit card account. But that is just to have some time until your next credit card statement. At this time, when you call them, they say we will not refund 69.79. How did they get the credit card information to start with. This is scam and they should be stopped

• Li
      24th of Nov, 2008

I was call for a free package to look over. I got the package.
    Look at it mail back the next day and call them and told them to cancel it. Well i got bill for it any way i told them
    I mail it back and she said well we will send you another one i told i them i have false teeth ! I don, t need it. They said
    I still have to pay for it. I need help this is not right i, m
    On a fix income.

• Ed
      1st of Dec, 2008

I DID NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT IT SAID IT WAS A FREE TRIAL, BUT THEY CHARGED BY AMX CARD. AND I CAN NOT GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM.

• Gi
      5th of Dec, 2008
    BellaBrite.com - Fraud
    Bellabrite
    bellabrite.com

This company says they offer a FREE trial for shipping charges but they don't send the product. Before you know it they charge your bank account $78.95 for a full shipement. When you try to call them (if they answer) it is a recording telling you to go to their website. They refuse to refund your money even though you get no products. Someone needs to shut this scam down. There is no telling how many people they have done this to.

• Ev
      9th of Feb, 2009

Evelyn corbin i only ordered a sample. Paid 4. 87 for the sample. In the sample package i received a full supply 78. 41. I cancelled this order for the product. I need my credit for this product i received in the same package. I only ordered a sample for 4. 87. I will send this package back. Ineed a address. On the internet they only have the email listing. Bella brite.com colcrado, boulder. No zip code. Will you please get me the address. Evelyn. Corbin@yahoo.com. Thank you, evelyn corbin

• Fr
      7th of May, 2009

This company is really really bad. They just let you try free sample and charge your credit card without your notice because most of us do not read Terms carefully so we don't know they automatically charge you every month. When you tried to call cancel no one answer your phone. so do not try they free sample or you will get trouble!!!

3rd of Sep, 2009

I wish to cancel ANY and ALL future shipments of your dental care products as of this date and WILL NOT ACCEPT any future charges on my credit card as of this date.

Joe Rice

• Ju
      8th of Jul, 2010

I am very angry with this b.s. I tried talking to BELLABRITEABRTE rep she was RUDE and not caring. $78.41 was taken from my credit card and she acted as if didn't give a @#@#. She wouldn't give me her name. she also hung the phone up in my face as I was talking. But she dosn't have worry about me or my family or friends @#@$#@ with BELLABRITE ever again. From Birmingham, Alabama

• Mi
      20th of Aug, 2010

i agree totally they have telamarketers that set up orders that we dont agree with and then they take your money after they tell you its a free trial. those operators are none helpfull at all.