Bella Brite

4.9
Bella Brite
unknown, Colorado
www.bellabrite.com
I recently responded to an ad for "free trial offer" from the above company; almost immediately, I noticed a charge of $78.41 on my credit card!!! This is no free trial offer; this is malicious misrepresentation and I am outraged and want the company, if it truly exists, to refund me the money that was charged on my credit card. If you can do anything, please do so, and report this company to everyone and anyone!!! Thank you.
Complaint comments Comments (60) Complaint country United States Complaint category Dental Services

Comments

A  22nd of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
SCAM FOR SURE, AND THE SAME GUY ANSWERS ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE CALLS AND ONLY SAY, "YOU DIDN'T CHECK THE BOX SO YOU ORDERED THE PROGRAM." WELL THEY NEVER SENT IT AND i NEVER WANTED IT.
A  13th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
When I cancelled my subscription, they told me they would send me a 60$ gas card instead of returning the last box they sent me. This "gas card" turned out to be a complete scam because now I am expected to mail out a receipt each month to get ten dollars.
A  15th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am using another free trial from supposedly a different company, Ivory White and the packaging, brochure and wording is the exact as the Bella Brite Company.
A  6th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
this company ripped me off too!! the guy told me if i wanted a free trial. so i said ok then the next day i noticed a 70$ charge on the credit card!!! how and where the hell did they get my info from???!!!
N  9th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
BELLA BRITE ARTER CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD $69.87 AND $3.97 FOR FEES, I CALLED AND THEY SAID SURE JUST RETURN ONE PACKAGE THATS WHAT I DID, NOW THEY ARE SAYING YOU RETURN THE WRONG ONE AND THE PRODUCT HAS EXPIRE SO, NO REFUND AND THEY GOT THEIR STUFF BACK !!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM BELLA BRITE !!! SCAM BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS...
A  16th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
Same here. Paid $1.00 for shipping and handling and then was charged $78.41 to my debit card. Bank stated could not remove unless I return the merchandise and produce evidence of such. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Big scam!
A  4th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I also tried the "free Trial", and they charged me $89.oo evenb after I cancelled. They said that I was cancelled but never returned my$89.00. It is so much like ###! I think we should do a class action suit and show them who is boss! Somebody needs to take responsibilty for their actions
A  6th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I also ordered a free trial only to find that not only did they charge me for the initial $6.69. I went to pay for something at a shop only to find that it refused my card. I phoned the credit card company and they told me that they had taken £51.oo. I've sent many emails to them but get all excuses not to pay the money back. Its just typical of the yanks take everything and give nothing.
Carol, Brisol
A  14th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
I signed up for a $1.00 trial for teeth whitening and next thing u know i am being charged $78.41 for NOTHING... in the terms there was never a WORD about being charged $78.41 for anything... I am in the process of calling the Better Beuaro Business Class Action Suit ON BELLA BRIGHT...ITS A SCAM... dont fall for it... they are fraud and then they refuse to refund ur account... this NEEDS TO BE HANDLED WETHER THEY GO OUTA BUSINESS OR SOMETHING... IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU PLEASE PLEASE POST UR COMMENTS HERE ABOUT HOW THEY SCAMMED YOU TOO
A  22nd of May, 2010 by    +1 Votes
i recently signed up for the $1 free trial with bella brite and they just took $84 dollars out of my bank account out of NOwhere !!! WHAT SHOULD I DO? CAN I FILE A DISPUTE & GET MY MONEY BACK? 100% false advertising and we should do something about this! they keep scamming people and its just not right. i just clicked the "easy cancel" button on their website, so lets see what happens next. i will keep this updated!!!
A  27th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
www.FTC.gov
N  4th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Chuck Turner On July 24, 2017, I ordered online the trial offer of Bella Brite (teeth whitener product) for $4.95 + $1.25. I never received a confirmation of this trial order but did keep a screen shot of the order for my records. On August 2, 2017 received an email from Bella At Home saying my account had been cancelled at my request. I had not contacted them at that time and was still waiting to receive my trial order. On August 2, 2017, (the same day I received the email from Bell At Home), my bank account was charged by Bella At Home in the amount of $94.31 which was not authorized by me. I called Bella At Home Customer Service and they refused to reverse the charges. I told them I would file a complaint because this was fraud. I went to my bank about this and they were unable to assist because I had provided Bella At Home with my debit card information when I ordered the trial offer--which I never did receive nor did I ever receive any products at all from this company. What can I do to get my money back?
A  5th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
Same thing happened to me! Stole $78.41 from my card. "Non Refundable". Refused to reverese the charges. Customer Service Rep was very rude and unwilling to listen to me. I never even order this crap! What can I do to get my money back?
N  5th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
BellaBrite Customer Service Team
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
1-866-366-8424

I just got had this week and got back $45 after I said that im calling the cops!
N  10th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
Got conned out of over £100 and did not get any products, had to cancel my card to stop payments. My bank is now looking into them. Gordon Fergus-Higgins
A  1st of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
Used stolen credit card information along with other personal info to sign me up for free trials (along with 20 other "scam" companies running same scam) and began shipping products to my house and billing credit card. When I informed company of fraud they accused me of lying and said there was no way that someone could have all of my information, and that I would be held responsible for charges. Other companies that are running same scam are: Bella Brite, Go travel, Vpro, Dermitage, Lean spa, shop club, valu-pass, natural bes, absolute g, emusic, eyepothesis. All of these companies signed me up for free trials with stolen credit information all over a few hours of one day before credit card fraud dept. froze card. they continue to ship products and threaten. Also, I have been inundated by texts and calls of free offers and gift cards, etc.. funny how many of these products ship from same distibution center located in Boulder, CO. and I would guess have same owners.
A  14th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
hi ive just seen my debit card statement online and seen that bellabrite have charged me £51.00. they have my details because they charged me shipping for my free trial. i cant believe it. will they keep charging me and is there any point contacting them?
A  8th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I just tried paying for something using my credit card and it would not go through, so i checked my statement online and found out that this stupid frieking bella brite s**t charged me 89 effing dollars!!! this was supposed ot be a free effing trial!!!
So now, im a student, with a maxed out visa, and cant finish my christmas shopping because of this [censor]ed scam.. do people really have nothing better to do with their lives! like common.. !! UGH!!!
A  17th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I was to be charged $1.00 for a free trial on 12/11/10 for 8 days, instead of receiving the trial within that period, I am being charged by the bellabrite company $78.41. I want a refund and to be made whole.
N  1st of Jan, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I also bought the $1 tril offer and 3 days later had the charge of $78.41. I cancelled my card but I don't know if I can get a refund. This is awful...
A  4th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
FRAUD! I cancelled within the trial period through an automated service and even received a cancellation number!
The charge went through anyway and the woman on the phone stated I never cancelled and they have no record of me canceling and that I "made up the cancellation number!!!"
I gave her an earful and disputed the charge with my bank.
Why are they still in business??

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree