Bella Brite / charges
I have read a lot of complaints about Bella Brite. Mine is the same as some of the complaints you have in your files. This company is charging me for merchandise I haven't gotten. I am a jobless male. I am 61 years old and filed for Disability. The life partner I live with is also on disability and has been for 17 years. I used her davit card to get a free trial and was given no time to cancel and now have been charged $78.41 twice. They said they do not put a packing slip with the order but send it after the shipment has been received. I received no such information from them but they took the money anyway. I and trying to get some kind of job. I thought having whiter teeth might help. This product is terrible. It did not whiten my teeth at all.
The add I read said you can see a difference in 1 day. The description they have on their web site says 3 to 5 weeks. My confirmation # to cancel the account is [protected]. Bell Brite has taken 156.82 out of my friends account and she almost had her lights turned off. She uses an electric recliner to sleep in and has a first alert for emergencies.
How do I go about getting my friends money back and can I do it in a timely manner? My email is [protected]@hotmail.com. I am in a lot of troube here. I am an honest person and I do make mistakes. Because I don't have any money coming in, I don't want my friend to pay for this.
More Bella Brite Complaints & Reviews
- Bella Brite - fraud, misleading advertising 
- Ivory White / Bella Brite - shipping fraud 
- Bella Brite - scam warning!!! do not use!!! 
- Bella Brite Tooth Whitening System - unauthorized charge to my credit card 
- Bella Brite - credit card fraud 
- Bella Brite - money taken
- orthocare/bellabrite-bella clear - teethg whitening 
- Bella Brite - awful company 
- Ivory White, Bella Brite, Bella Clear, Ultimate Facial, Eyepothesis - all same company, all scams 
- Bella Brite - bellaathome kit