Bella Brite / awful company
Telemarketer calls and speaks very fast and unclear, somehow they tell you the last 4 digits of your credit card. They then offer a $100 gas card, then starts spitting out offer after offer of what else you will receive. They speak so fast so you can't really understand what there talking about. They then start charging shipping charges for these products.
Out of 3 separate products and/or services, Bella Brite was the biggest scammer. They send you a unmarked box with no company name, so they know you will most probably open the box. Which they say you can return because you opened the box. There are no instructions in the box, just product information.
After 10-12 days they charge you $69.87 for the product. But before you can catch this on your account they send out another unmarked box. And now charge you $75.87. When you finally get wise you call them and they say your stuck with the first shipment but they will cancel any further shipments. But by this time you have been sent the second shipment.
Well now you must return the shipment within 15 days at your expense to supposedly receive a credit back of $75.87. To make matters worse they not only have your credit card number but the credit card they used was a old card that should have been canceled by the Bank. I just found out this credit card has not been in use and was tied into a upgraded credit card with a different number. I have serious doubts I will get the $75.87 refund. But I will fight both Bella Brite and the Bank to the bitter end.
More Bella Brite Complaints & Reviews
- Bella Brite - fraud, misleading advertising 
- Ivory White / Bella Brite - shipping fraud 
- Bella Brite - scam warning!!! do not use!!! 
- Bella Brite Tooth Whitening System - unauthorized charge to my credit card 
- Bella Brite - credit card fraud 
- Smile Pro & BellaBrite - trrial & customer service & no refund
- Bella Brite - bellaathome kit 
- Bella Brite - unauthourise charge 
- Bella Brite - professional teeth whiting application 
- Bella Brite - I sent for a free sample and they charged for it I have since had two more samples