Bella Brite / awful company

Telemarketer calls and speaks very fast and unclear, somehow they tell you the last 4 digits of your credit card. They then offer a $100 gas card, then starts spitting out offer after offer of what else you will receive. They speak so fast so you can't really understand what there talking about. They then start charging shipping charges for these products.

Out of 3 separate products and/or services, Bella Brite was the biggest scammer. They send you a unmarked box with no company name, so they know you will most probably open the box. Which they say you can return because you opened the box. There are no instructions in the box, just product information.

After 10-12 days they charge you $69.87 for the product. But before you can catch this on your account they send out another unmarked box. And now charge you $75.87. When you finally get wise you call them and they say your stuck with the first shipment but they will cancel any further shipments. But by this time you have been sent the second shipment.

Well now you must return the shipment within 15 days at your expense to supposedly receive a credit back of $75.87. To make matters worse they not only have your credit card number but the credit card they used was a old card that should have been canceled by the Bank. I just found out this credit card has not been in use and was tied into a upgraded credit card with a different number. I have serious doubts I will get the $75.87 refund. But I will fight both Bella Brite and the Bank to the bitter end.

Ni

Comments

6th of Jan, 2009
    Bella Brite - Fraud/charges
    Colorado

Bella Brite is a scam and will try and take you for your money. They will send you a lot of product with the "free trial" and if your not careful, they will charge you a one month supply. Then on top of that, even if you get your shipment returned to them on time, they will charge you $19.60 (at least that's what I was charged) because they say your box was received damaged. I just got off the phone with a "Steve" who claimed to be the manager. He said he will not refund my money because it's their "policy" and it states it in my confirmation emails. He also would not transfer me to his manager. If you've been taken, don't give up. Contact your financial institution, the Better Business Bureau, and the Attorney General's office if you need to.

• Ka
      9th of Feb, 2009
    Bella Brite - Scan and Fraud
    11001 W. 120 th Ave, Suite 400
    Broomfield CO
    bellabrite.com

This is a SCAN this company cheat on me, saying that I can try the free trial for $1.00 and then they ended up charging my credit card for $78.41, they are totally feack, please do not even try the free trial. I am trying to get my money back talking with my credit card about the fraud!!. Bella Brite and Bella Clear are SCAN!!

21st of Feb, 2009
    Bella Brite - fraud charges to credit card
    bella brite
    6205 lookout road suite D
    Boulder
    Phone: 866-366-8424
    bellabtite.com

Another person scammed by the free trial of a teeth whitener...looked at my original statement and 4.95 cents for shipping and handling was taken out...next thing i know my daughter tells me its a big fraud after receiving a second un asked for kit...looked up online and sure enough BIG SCAM...called my credit card company was told ot return the products...and they will dispute the next two payments that wer put on, one for 78 dollars and change and a second for 83. dollars and change..Called the phone number listed on the box and was told they would only credit back the second 83. dollar charge because I did not cancel within 10 days of the free trial period...never saw any literature on what the trial was to be extended to..certainly did not receive any invoices...This is just a BIG SCAM and i am sending complaint to the better business bureau! I wish someone on tv would do an expose on these scams!!!

• Du
      31st of Mar, 2009
    Bella Brite - Unauthorized billing
    bellabrite.com

I ordered a teeth whitener on the internet from Bella Brite for $4.95 incl. shipping. It was a trial sample. They said to cancel within 10 days. I called the next day and could not get through. They had an inviting message telling you to go to the website and click cancel there. A no brainer. Here I was using up my cell minutes, of course, thats for me. I clicked on the cancel button and boy what they did to me!

A screen popped up saying that I gave them permission to charge me $19.41 and they were sending me more stuff. I received an e-mail too. The e-mail says that I can return it but if it does not meet their requirements I will not get my money back, plus I will be charged an add initial $78.41.They have some unhappy people besides me on the net that have not gotten their money. These people need to be stopped!

• Pi
      3rd of May, 2009

Same thing happened to my husband. Somehow he said yes to a free (ha ha) gas card, and npow we have teeth whiteners, facial product, and magazines arriving everyday!!! To the tune of $300 per month!

Who knows who the telemarting company is??

• We
      30th of Jun, 2010

Oh my gosh! Same problem with erroneous charges. I was waiting for my free trial and did not receive it. I did not cancel because I was waiting for the product and it never arrived. Then, I was charged $78.00 for the service. I called to cancel and they were very rude to me saying it was my fault and responsibility to cancel, even though I never received anything. They would not let me talk to a manager and said I could be reimbursed $40.00, if I returned the unopened package, which I never received. Huh? So, never tried the product but the service was horrible and the people, too. Be ware!

• Ni
      14th of Jul, 2010
    Bella Brite - how do stop them taking more money from my account
    bellabrite
    Phone: 866.366.8424
    bellabrite.com

same as most other peoples comlaints ---- but how do you stop them taking more money? can any one help me very upset,

• Fl
      15th of Aug, 2010

BELLABRITE86623859 8662385924 US

took money from my account...what to do am really upset...where to contact?
    #
    I live in Uk and this agency is in USA, ..
    Total misleading scam...

• Fl
      15th of Aug, 2010

Your account has been successfully cancelled.
    - Please allow up to one hour for your cancellation to be finalized.

- Your confirmation number is: 21008150600156882

- You can keep the package that was sent to you on July 29, 2017

- You will not receive any future shipments or charges on your credit card.

We hope that you enjoy using BellaBrite

• Ld
      18th of Aug, 2010

This company should be shut down by somebody! I tried to send my package back by refusing it AND by placing their stupid RMA number on it, and they still won't give me my money back! They give you a 15 day window to return it when I hadn't even received the product yet. Then they say well it takes the post office 60-90 days to get it back to them. 60-90 days here in America! Let's bring this company down!

• Zn
      11th of Dec, 2010
    Bella Brite - Shipping
    Colorado

I signed up for their free trial, but quickly canceled and even recieved a cancelation confirmation email. Then I recieved the free trial and the full product in the mail. I checked my email and they had shipped this stuff the day after I cancelled. So now I have to pay for them to be shipped back or they will charge me 78 dollars! These people should be arrested!

• Ca
      15th of Dec, 2010

THIS COMPANY HAVE RIPPED ME OFF NOT ONCE BUT TWICE THE FIRST TIME THEY TOOK 50 ODD POUNDS IN ENGLISH MONEY THE A FURTHER 61 IN ENGLISH MONEY HOW DO I GET THE MONEY BACK

• Ca
      15th of Dec, 2010

this company is a rip off they did it to me twice and it is unfair how do i get my money back

15th of Dec, 2010

I agree with you. I just get one gadget from echinawallet.com. They offer timely service and sent me the item the next day i place the order. I highly recommend the site to others.

• Mi
      6th of Jan, 2011
    Bella Brite - rip off stole my money from my account
    bellabrite

i dont know the rest of the deatils but im not pleased i didnt receive the product until this wk how do u expect me to cancel something that i havent received i would like my money u took for no reason out of my accont it is not fair. you are misleading your customers...it's shameful and appalling...u r in the wrong and i want a refund with an apology...i, m sick of people trying to take me for a mug...and that's what your comapany has done to me violated my privacy and taken it into your own hands...i should take your comapny to judge judy and see what she recommends.

• Ju
      6th of Jan, 2011

Judge Judy would tell you to learn grammar, spelling, and punctuation, then come back and see her.

• Be
      17th of Jan, 2011
    Bella Brite - REFUND BELLA BRITE
    ANGIE
    Malaysia
    titantech.my

Free Trial at only USD1/- is a scams. But my credit card is charged for USD78.41/- which I personally is not aware of at all. I would demand a refund immediately or I will file a dispute transaction on my credit card.
    This is no free trial offer at all; In fact, this is a malicious misrepresentation and I am furious and want the company, if it truly exists, to refund me the money that was charged on my credit card. I trust the Authority will take immediate action to prevent this scams from happening again.

• Fr
      21st of Jan, 2011

BELLABRITE...BELLABOMB IAM SO ANGRY BEING CONNED BY THESE PEOPLE
    PLEASE MAKE THEM PAY FOR SCAMMING US. THEY ARE POOR EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS.
    DO NOT TRUST THESE SO CALLED BUSINESSES
    GAD BLESS GRANNY FRANNY

• Be
      30th of Jan, 2011

I did'nt even order Bella Brite. The company "Mineral Elements" just through it in as a free trial. Well I don't want a free trial because I know how "free trials" work. I also have no need for such an item.

• Ho
      13th of Feb, 2011

Can anyone explain PLEASE how Bellabrite were still able to take $78 from my account evn though I had phoned my bank a few days previously and CANCELLED my bank card? I phoned the bank as soon as I realised I had been taken in by a scam - now I am really worried that more money is going to disappear from my account - how can they do this?