Bell ExpressVu / Billing and poor service

Canada, Ontario, Sudbury Review updated:
Bell Expressvu
2005 I had an account with Bell Expressvu. I bought a PVR from Futureshop, which I activated. Next month, I was charged the full cost of the PVR on my visa. It took months to have it reversed. I was told by Bell Expressvu that it was my responsibility to prove that I didn't buy it from them.

2007 Bell Expressvu convinced me to do the Nimiq 2 upgrade at no charge to me. The installer asked for a visa number for security. Next month $199 was billed to my visa. I was told that it would be returned via programming credits. 4 months later I cancelled my account. 1 year later I got the credit by calling the head office in Montreal.

Yesterday (Apr 24/09), as incredible as it sounds, decided to give them another chance. During the web chat I was told that the reconnect would cost $50, no contract. When I called to reconnect I was told $50 and I would have to sign a 1 year contract. The person was very abrupt. They don't deserve my business.

N  4th of Apr, 2007 by

Bell ExpressVu - Only New Subscribers

I would like to buy a Hd Bell receiver but because I have been a subscriber for about 8 years there is no benefit to buy one. A new subscriber yes, big savings. So I am going to switch to StarChoice.
N  24th of Jun, 2009 by
This is a frustration, and not a complaint, I have requested a paper bill
to be sent to my home address in Regina, Saskatchewan at 450 York Street S4R 4W8 time and time again so as I can pay the bill I owe, but instead of sending a paper bill I am constantly be hounded for a payment by way of a telephone calls.

I will not send any money on hear say, I want proof by way of a paper bill, that could very well be any body at the other end of a phone call trying to get money.

I hope this message reaches the billing section of bell expressview.

I remain

Joseph V.J Pelletier
N  29th of Sep, 2010 by

Bell ExpressVu - The PVR Scam

My complaint is laid out for public notice at www.wakeuptoronto.com - Anyone interested in joining me in an organized attempt to allow competition into this area of the Television Market
N  13th of May, 2012 by
bell vu is not a good company the people there are selfish rude and the dont give a ### attitudemy name is frances weaver and i will fight you people