Beall's Outlet / slavery

FL, United States Review updated:

Beall's outlet is the worst company to work for they can not get a man to work there to unload trucks because of the low wage that they pay. The have women over 50 unloaded trucks for the meesly wage of 7.69 an that is after they have been there for over 4 years they make that wage. The company is so corrupt that if you complain they make it worse on you, and tell you straight up that "if you don't like it go somewhere else". Management in some stores is so bad and rude to customers that cashiers have to appoligize to the customers and yet if the customer asks for the corporate phone number and they call it nothing is done or said to that manager.

Comments

• Dj
      16th of Aug, 2009
    BEALL'S OUTLET - OVER WEIGHT
    BEALL'S OUTLET
    Edgewater
    Florida

I WAS SHOPPING THERE AND OVER HEARD THE MGR CALL THE PLUS SIZED DEPT "FAT TOWN", IF I COULD HEAR THAT SO MANY OTHERS COULD AS SHE WAS NOT QUIET ABOUT IT...RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL

• Km
      1st of Jan, 2019

That is the truth. I am over 50..there were no men..I was supposed to cashier but seemed to be better fit so I was forced to unload a huge delivery in November 2018 at store 658. Then when help didn't show up, I was forced to stay til closing or else be terminated. I finally left in December 2018. After the schedule said one thing and I was told to take a break or just do without it and pay. (Store 658) (employee 1010558)