BCBGDid not ship items, did not refund

INTERNATIONAL ORDER- DID NOT SHIP ALL ITEMS, DID NOT REFUND MONEY!! I ordered online internationally and did not recieve all my items!! I have recently purchased 4 items online, they only sent me 3, and on top of that, 1 of them wasn't even what I ordered at all!! So I've only received 2 of the 4 items I ordered correctly but I paid in full!! Their email responses are very poor and I've incurred half hour international phone bill already. The phone got cut off, no follow up either! I have not received my items or the refund they agreed to either!! I have been dealing with this for months and am now very pregnant, bed resting and due in 4 weeks, considering whether it is worth risking to go to the police station to report this (as advised by PayPal). International Shoppers please beware!!! This is not just a service complaint... They are scamming your money!! How can such a large company charge you, not send you your items and not refund your money?

Bc
Dec 26, 2014

Comments

• Li
      Nov 24, 2015

I am going through the same thing. After waiting two weeks for my item, I emailed and called only to find out that the order has been cancelled because they sold out of the item. When I asked them when I will be receiving a refund they said that the account had not been charged. I informed them that my bank account had been debited for the full amount and they then told me that it should be put back on the account within 3-5 business days. I will wait for the five days but I really hope that they do not try to steal my money. I am from Canada and hope that they don't try and scam all international buyers.