BBVA Compass Bank / non-sufficient funds charges
Compass Bank has charged my account about $250 in overdrawn charges stemming from an oversight that led to a $3 negative balance. By the time I saw the first $38 NSF charge, my online account information showed that a trasfer wire deposit had posted and the account was no longer negative. What I did not know is that a small debit charge posted before the deposit, thus another $38 was charged. By this time, I had used my debit card twice more for small transactions, thinking I had a positive balance to cover them. Requests to remove all but the first charge were denied. I have refused to cover the negative balance of the account since all of this is due to ridiculous NSF charges. I have another checking account with Bank of America, so Compass can have their account, but not my hard-earned money!
More BBVA Compass Bank Complaints & Reviews
- BBVA Compass Bank - frozen account 
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees 
- BBVA Compass Bank - excessive nsf fee 
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business! 
- Bvaa Compass Bank - inactive account fee 
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - branch manager, and employees at northport alabama branch
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - closed account for no reason and holding on to the funds
- BBVA - credit card services
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - service bbva compass poor and rude customer service
- Compass Bank - service charges on an account that was closed 5 months ago.