Baymont Inn & Suites / customer service complaint
Again I'm submitting my concerns about the lack of authority and conviction from management here at Baymont Inn & Suites (Reno Nv). About two weeks ago I took my concerns of the possibility a staff member entered my room and left a plastic bottle with urine in it. I say staff member because they all have keys to the rooms. Management said the lock log of my room would be checked to see who entered my room that day. I have not heard one word since two weeks ago when I complained. Every time I return from going somewhere I feel the need to look around my room to search for anything out of the ordinary, like another bottle of urine. Someone violated my dignity and somewhat caused some fear for my safety and the property i own.
More Baymont Inn & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Baymont Inn - refused to rent room to 80 year old 
- Baymont Inn - complaint
- Baymont Inn - wrongful termination 
- Baymont Inn & Suites - invasion of privacy and falsely fined 
- Baymont Inn Madison Alabama - No Hot Water
- Baymont Inn & Suites - Hotel Stay
- Baymont Inn & Suites - your time of opened breakfast
- Baymont Inn & Suites - sleeping conditions.
- Baymont Inn & Suites - management
- Baymont Inn & Suites - rooms and customer service