Bay Country Financial Services / Loan Company

1 Owings Mills, MD, United States Review updated:

I know people use this company as a last resort myself included. They are modern day loan sharks, who make money from people who are desperate at the time and prey on ppl who are least able to afford the fees and rates required to repay the original amt of your loan. Please be aware. Try all other options before using this company for any financial needs. Originally I borrowed $4, 000.00 by the time the loan I've repaid this loan I would have paid over $9, 000.00. I had medical bills etc to pay had exhausted my savings and had no choice but agree to the outrageous repayment terms. Also, my vehicle was reposed early on for 1 missed payment in the amt of $287.00 and fees along with the tow company charges to redeem my vehicle was over $1000, 00. My experience with Bay Country, has been a learning experience, my purpose of filing a complaint is to make people aware that companies like this one, which seems to be a god sent at first even though you know at the time while your signing your name on the dotted line and turing over your car title it doesn't feel right. But you do it because you are out of choices and Bay Country banks on that and laughs all the way to the bank at poor people's expenses. PLEASE FIND OTHER OPTIONS­čśé

Li
May 19, 2016

Comments

• Li
      19th of May, 2016

Please I pray someone from BBB, looks into this company and their lending practices and repayment, fees, finance and repayment amount of the original loan amt is upwards of double/triple the amt of loan. In most cases the owners vehicles are reposes and customers are charged outrageous fees etc to redeem their property.

20th of May, 2018

Who did you'll call on Bay Country, and got results I'm having a situation with them now and no one at the company wants to speak with me. Please help! Thank you...