Batteriesplus+ / terrible warranty service middleton wi
Bought an optima battery at the middleton wi store in january 2014 with a 3 year free replacement for $179.00.in november 2015 the battery would no longer hold a charge. The store charged the battery and said the cca was still within the limits and would not listen to the fact that in a week of non driving the battery would go dead on its own. They blamed the car but that was checked and was not an issue. Never had a problem with optima batteries in the past. New interstate battery works flawlessly for the past 2 months in the same vehicle. Would like either a new battery or a refund.
More Batteriesplus+ Complaints & Reviews
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - rip off 
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - defective product 
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - 15% restocking fee on "most returns"
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - terrible experience 
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - dishonest and poor quality batteries, # 
- BatteriesPlus - battery for iphone 5, to store# 058, sebring florida order# 0a3012507
- BatteriesPlus - Galaxy S6 cell phone damage
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - ipad repair
- BatteriesPlus - complaint about not having battery for my cell phone
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - iphone 6 screen